Final Episode (Ep 21)

⚠️This sign means there are depressing or sexual scenes beware cursing words are also in the story.
~Previously~
Dabi dodges Bakugou's attack and throws a few blue fireballs at him, it doesn't seem like Bakugou's energy was going to run out soon so Dabi just attacks.

~Presently Dabi's POV~
He dodges two of the fireballs and blows one of the into sparks of blue. I glare at him and he glares back. I then hear my phone start ringing, I don't want to answer but it could be Izu.

~Izuku's POV~
"He's what!" I snap after Shoto tells me what Dabi went to do. "Calm down" Shoto tells me. "How can I!? He said he wouldn't worry about him anymore" I say as I feel tears form in my eyes. I grab my phone and dial in Dabi's number still rocking Machi in my arms. His phone rings for a bit and he answers. "Not the time baby" he relies as I hear an explosion go off. "Dabi I swear to god if you don't get back here this instant in one piece I will actually lose my shit even more" I snap. "Izu~baby listen this is personal now and I promise I'll be back I just need to finish what he started" he says as I hear some explosions and fire crackling happen. I just hang up the phone and slam it on the beside table as tears stream out of my eyes. I hold Machi closer to me and kiss her head as she plays with my hair. "Don't be like your father" I whisper to her and wipe my tears off my face. "Hey Izuku It'll be ok" Shoto says rocking Touya in his arms to stop him crying. "He went behind my back again" I remind him and get and go over to put Machi in her crib. "I know but he gets jealous too much" I remind Shoto. "I know but would you rather him not being jealous and worry about you or him doing what he does currently" Shoto asks rocking Asahi in the crib. "I guess you have a point" I agree placing the blanket over Machi.

~Dabi's POV~
Izuku hangs up and is obviously crying. "DIE" Bakugou yelled launching himself at me. I can't seem to move I hurt Izuku. I feel the extremely hot pressure forcefully. I heat my body up with some flames, although it burned my skin it got Bakugou off me. I kept burning him and he finally ran off and I collapse to the ground. "Had I really made Izuku cry" I whisper to myself. I grab my phone out of my pocket and consider calling Izuku. I keep going to click the call button but what if he didn't want to talk to me. After about ten minutes I click the call button and bring the phone to my ear. 'Please pick up' I thought to myself and stood up off the ground. "What" Izuku's voice growled but also had sadness in it. "Please don't be mad at me, I'm sorry" I apologised as I walk towards the hospital clenching the giant mark I had on my face from Bakugou. "Why did you have to go" Izuku asked between sobs. "I-I... don't know" I reply as I feel a tear roll down my face. "Please come back" he says crying heavier and making it harder for him to speak. "I'll be there soon baby" I tell him and begin to run to the hospital.

~Shoto's POV~
Izuku begins to cry as he lied on the bed with the phone to his ear. Then I heard Touya start crying along with Asahi. I go over to the cribs and rock them and sing them twinkle twinkle little star. "Please come back" Izuku said as the boys fell asleep. "You right" I ask and sit on the chair beside the bed. He nods and hand up the phone placing beside him. "Get some rest" I tell him and he closes his eyes. Bloody hell Dabi you need to hurry up, don't be like Endeavour. I rest my eyes and fall into a nap.

~Dabi's POV~
I quickly ran to the hospital but the air that hit the mark on it so it slowed me down. It was at least half an hour until I got back. I calmly walk into Izuku's room and see him sleepy with his knees tucked up into his chest. I walk over to the bed and sit down beside him and stroke his hair. "Fuck I love you" I whisper to him and hold his hand gently. "I love you too" his voice whispers back and he rolls over to face me. "What happened" he asked and gently rubbed his hand on the giant burn mark on the side of my face. "Don't worry about it, I'm sorry I left" I said and flinched from the hand on the burn. "You listen to me mister you are going to tell me what happened this instant" Izuku demanded. "Please don't worry about it baby" I relied. "Dabi I swear to god you better start explaining" Izuku says as his eyes tear up. "Don't start crying on me" I say holding his hand that was on my face so it wouldn't hurt the burn. "Tell me then" Izuku said as a tear rolled out of his eye and down his cheek. "Ok ok don't cry please" I say and wipe the tear off his face and hold him close to my chest with my arms around him. "I went off when I found out Bakugou likes you I went off and went to go umm you know" I told him and his eyes widen and he gives me a glare. "I didn't want him to take you away from me" I tell him and he just hugs me tight. "I'm sorry" I whisper to him and begin to cry as he holds me in his arms. "Just don't do it again please" Izuku requests as I feel his tears soak into my shirt.

~Time Skip brought to you by Asahi, Machi and Touya, it's 13 years later making them 13~
~Izuku's POV~
"KIDS" I yell out from down at the bar. "Yes" they reply as they enter the bar followed by Kimiko and Uraraka. "School" I tell them and place give them their bags. "Bye mum" They day one by one taking the bags, giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Kimiko you go too before Toga comes and complains about you being late" Uraraka says giving her daughter a hug. "See ya Izuku" Kumi called out before rubbing out the door. "Bye kiddo" I yell as the run off down the street. "Did they just leave" Dabi asks as he leans against the hallway wall. "Don't start with me" I say and walk past him. "Don't you ignore me" He growls following me. "Don't give me that attitude" I snap and go into our room. "I swear baby why did they leave so late" he growls shutting the door behind us. "They won't" I snap and sit against the wall on the bed. "Better not" Dabi says and sits beside me. "You worry to much" I say and rest my head on his shoulder.

~Machi's POV~
I won the race to school as usual so I decide to walk into the new school. We had just left middle school and arrived to high school, we all got into the same one so I was fine with it. "Hey" a dull but yet cute voice said to me. I turn around to see a boy with light blue hair and black eyes looking down at me. "H-Hi" I stutter as I look up to him. "You new too" he asks. "Yeah, and I missed the tour since I was on vacation" I explain and look down. "Want me to show you around" he asks and holds out a hand. I look at his hand hesitant to grab his hand but I do and he takes me on a tour around the school. "And finally the gym" he tells me as we enter the gym. "I'm so going to get lost" I mumble under my breath. "I didn't get your name" he states as we stand in the middle of the gym. "Oh! It's Machi Todoroki, call me Machi I have two brothers and their my triplets and it's confusing since we look alike" I tell him. "Ok, I'm Haru Kirishima" He tells me. "No way your Red Riots kid!" I exclaim. "Yeah and Alien Queen" he replies and rubs he back of his neck. "That's so awesome" I state. "So are you Shoto's kid or Dabi's cause I know Dabi is a Todoroki" he asks. "Dabi's and Izuku's" I tell him. "That's so cool, whose quirk did you get" he asks. "I didn't inherit any of their quirks but I was passed one down" I tell him. "So you got Izuku's" he asks. "Yep!" I reply. "What class do you got" I ask. "I'm in my dads" he tells me. "Same! Want to walk there together" I ask. "Yes please I don't know anyone and my siblings are all older than me" he says and we walk out of the gym. "MACHI" I hear Touyas voice scream. "WHAT" I yell down the hall and turn to see him about to jump on me. "OH NO YOU DONT" I yell and scoot to the side making him fall onto the floor. "Ouch" he whines and rubs his head. "Sucked in and where's my girl" I ask tapping my foot on the ground noticing Kimiko wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Class they made me come looking for you and whose your boyfriend" Touya teased looking at me then to Haru. "NOOO" we both scream as we both blush deep shades of red. "Uh-huh sure" Touya teases and ran down the hall. "GET BACK HERE" I yelled and ran after him.

(Ok guys I have no idea what to write for this story anymore so I'm going to end it but if you want me to write a story on the three kids I will do so it's just I have no idea at the moment. Also I want to thank you all so so so much for over 5.55k reads it means so much. Also the drawings the start was done by @FanFicCrazyK, I live it so much thank you and also if you do any art on them please tag me and I will post them in a episode. The Shinso x Izuku story is coming out soon so keep an eye out for that bye~^^) (This story contains 1801 words). Go read Three Trouble Makers for the sequel of this of the kids lives. And go read Love Story (Shinso x Izuku) which is our now