No way....

~Presently, Izuku's POV~

We come out of the portal in a underground parking lot, it was quite dark so no one noticed us. I hold Touya's hand as he walks towards the exit of this place that lead up to the town. He took me to the doctors that wasn't too far away as we entered it I realised it was awfully empty.

"Next please," the office lady called.

"Hi, I'm here for an appointment for Touya," Touya tells her.

"Yep, go on in the doctor is almost done," she smiles to us and we walk off to take a seat.

"Dabi how come this place is so empty?" I ask him.

"Izuku, this is a public doctors place, most people get the private," he tells me.

"Makes sense," I say and lay my head on his shoulder.

"You tired baby?" Dabi asks.

"Yeah" I reply closing my eyes.

"Doctor shouldn't be long, so don't go to sleep," Dabi tells me as I simply just nod.

"Touya," the doctor calls out.

"That's us," Dabi says standing up with me.

We walk into the room and take a seat.

"So tell me what I can do for you," the doctor says.

"Well you see my boyfriend has been throwing up every morning for the past week and a half," Dabi explains to him.

"Do you have a quirk sir?" The doctor asks me.

"I have one, but I wasn't born with it," I inform him with Dabi looking at me shocked.

"Have you two had sex before?" The doctor asks.

"Why do you need to know?" Dabi asks blushing along side me.

"Your partner may be pregnant," he says leaving us in shock.

"How can a guy get pregnant?" I ask.

"It's only quirkless men and woman can be impregnated by the same sex. But some women who have quirks can get pregnant from a woman but that's very rare, 1 out of a hundred for women, and 60 out of 100 for males," he informs us. "I will need you to go take this pregnancy test for me in the bathroom across the hall," the doctor tells me as he hands me a box with a pregnancy test in it obviously. I walk out of the room with Dabi and we go into the bathroom. I take the test out of the box when I'm a stall. I take a deep breath and look down on the test...

....it's positive.

"Dabi.." I called from inside the toilet stall.

"Yes," he replied from outside. I walk out the door and look down, does he even want kids.

He walks up to me and looks at the test I have in my hand and sees it's positive.

"Are you ok Izu-baby?" He asks.

"Yeah, but are you ready to have a kid?" I ask looking into his breathtaking eyes.

"Of course Baby, are you though?" He returned the question.

"Yeah, I've always wanted kids," I reply to him, smiling slightly.

"Let's go back to the doctor," Dabi says grabbing my hand and we walk back into the doctors room.

"Congratulations," he says when I show him the test.

"Follow me, we need to take some more tests to find out how many months pregnant you are," the doctor says opening the door for us.