Taking Izuku back

~Present~Izuku's POV~

He's a Todoroki?!

"It makes sense now!" I say to Dabi.

"How?" Dabi asks confused as he rubs some cream onto my burn again.

Shockingly it didn't sting this time!

"Shouto has told me the same story, he really misses you so does the rest of your family," I tell Dabi.

"So anyways why do you cut yourself?" Dabi asks me changing the subject.

"Well you see ever since Kacchan got his quirk, he's bullied me since I was quirkle-" I pause during saying that realising I can spill my biggest secret I hold.

"Wait your quirkless?!"Dabi asks shocked and confused. I mean I did tell hem at one point that my quirk was super strength.

"As I was saying, Kacchan bullied me and my father left me and my mum. So it had hit me hard and I just felt empty when he left. But Kacchan was my childhood friend and he just kept bullying me so that's the main reason," I answered, avoiding his other question. Then I hear Dabi mumble something but I can't figure out what, he was too quiet.

"Dabi could you speak up I couldn't hear you?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it, but promise me you won't cut yourself again?" Dabi said to me looking me dead in the eye. I stay quite and continue looking into his beautiful turquoise eyes. It's always his eyes.

"Please?" Dabi said to me softly.

"F-Fine," I say.

'You know you can't keep that promise, wouldn't it break him apart knowing you didn't keep it,' the voice spoke to me, I ignore it and I just sit in front of Dabi.

"Hey Dabi, how long will it take my burn to heal?" I ask Dabi as he looks down at me sadly.

"I don't think it will Izuku," he replied to me.

"O-Oh," I stutter.

"Anyways we should get ready for bed," Dabi tells me as he stands up and goes over to his draws.

"Ok!" I say excited I get to leave reality for a few hours.

"Here take these," Dabi says and hands me a new hoodie and pair of shorts and when I say shorts I mean booty shorts...

"Dabi I'm not wearing these!" I half yell at him as my face go warm.

"Well wear no pants," Dabi smirks.

"Stop it!" I say and slap his chest. He's such a pervert.

"Aww someone's blushing," Dabi teases and he pulls me closer to him making me blush more.

"D-Dabi," I stutter not trying to pull away from him anymore.

"Yeah?" he replies still holding me in his arms.

"I-I kind of.... like you," I stutter and break the eye contact me and Dabi had. The room falls silent and Dabi pulls me closer to him.

"I like you too," Dabi mumbles softly, but I could hear him. "Could I kiss you?" Dabi asks me and I look up into his eyes again.

"Y-Yeah," I stutter.

Dabi leans his face down to mine as his face goes red. His lips latch onto mine and my eyes close as I melt into the kiss, his lips were so soft and he was an amazing kisser, he was just amazing in general. I feel Dabi's hand go from my back down to my waist and he pulls me closer to him, and our kiss soon turned into a make out.