Get him.

~Presently, Izuku's POV~

I walk out of my bathroom and lay on my bed I'm tired like really tired, so I doze off to sleep for the night.

~Time Skip~

I wake up with a whopping pain in my arm, I just look down at my sleeves knowing what is hidden behind them and just ignore it. I get up and walk into my bathroom, I undress myself and get into the shower. Once I finish my shower I wrap my towel around my waist and go and get changed into my school uniform. As I am doing so I hear my phone buzz, it's Mum

•Mum•
Hey Zuzu, everything's alright?

•Me•
I'm fine mum but I have to go I'll be late for school, I love you

•Mum•
Ok sweetie I love you too, be safe

I closed my phone off and continued to get ready for school. Last thing I had to do was put on my shoes and then I'd be good to go, I put my shoes on my feet and tied the laces together, grabbed my bag and went out the door. I walk along the halls to class and surprisingly I see no one as I am doing so.

"Deku-kun, good morning!" A rather excited Uraraka-chan greets me as I enter the class of 1-A.

"Good morning Uruaka-chan!" I say to her trying to be as equally excited.

"We have hero training this morning" Iida-kun informs me as I go over to them to talk.

"Yay!" Uruaka-chan says excitedly but I have completely zoned out, I feel as though there are eyes tracing me. I look around the room to see everyone's engaged in there conversations. Strange....

~Bakugou's POV~

"Ill kill you!" Pikachu was saying impersonating me, I didn't care I just looked away as I do so I happen to see Deku looking around the class trying to find something or perhaps someone? I took my eyes off of him, cross my arms and go back to listening to Pikachu.

"Alright class go to the locker rooms and get changed into your hero outfits," a tired Erasure-head says as he walked in of course in his sleeping bag and with dark bags under his eyes as always.

I walk to the changing rooms and get changed, "yo bakubro!" I hear shitty hair say.

"Shitty hair" I say back to him.

"Come here for a sec I need to tell you something in private," he calls to me.

I walk over to him curious of what he has to say. "Did you see Midoriya's wrists?" He whispered as I look around to see no Deku around, to be honest I hadn't seen him at all since when we were in class.

"What about Deku?" I ask trying not to care but deep down I knew I did it's like he was the light in my darkness but I couldn't accept it.

"I think it's best off if you find out yourself," Shitty hair said and left the changing rooms.

"SHITTY HAIR GET BACK HERE BEFORE I BLOW YOU UP!" I yelled after him but he didn't walk back in or respond. "Tsk," I admit in defeat and join the rest of class in the training area.

"Bakugou your late," Aizawa grumbled in his usual tired tone.

"I don't care," I said standing beside shitty hair.

~Izuku's POV~

Kacchan arrived late and seemed a bit mad and off slightly, I wonder what happened.

Oh well, just focus on class Izuku.

'Shitty Deku always thinking he is the best and can do something your just useless' the dark mysterious voice spoke to me.

"Shut up," I mutter very quietly.

'Get lost, disappear, no one cares for you, DIE!' the voice said getter more darker as I let the thoughts get to my mind.

"I said shut up," I said slightly louder then before as I felt my eyes hold tears in them, blurring my sight.

'You can't control your emotions let alone a quirk, All Might was wrong to give it to you it should've went to Katsuki Bakugou,' the voice historically laughed like a manic.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" now yelling at the top of my lungs.

"Midoriya are you ok?" Aizawa-sensei asked me slightly worried.

"I'm f-fine," I lie as a tear slides down my face.

"Ok, as I were saying Todoroki and Midoriya you two are fighting and finally Bakugou you and Kirishima," Aizawa-sensei told us. "Off you go," he said to us since we had not moved.

I walked over to Todoroki-kun who showed no emotion in his facial expression. "You ready?" I asked slightly dull.

"Yes, but before we do Midoriya, why had you screamed shut up?" he asked waiting for my response.

"O-Oh it's nothing Todoroki-kun don't worry," I assured him giving a realistic but yet fake smile.

"Ok let's fight shall we," he said as I nodded and followed him down by the lake. As we were about to battle I saw a purple mist form from where the entrance of the battle area was.

"Todoroki-kun what's that?" I ask pointing to where the misty fog was.

"Is that the villains?" he questioned me shocked. As we stood there and watched a blonde haired girl which was Toga walk out along side Dabi, Shigaraki and the rest of the league of villains.

~3rd Person POV~

The league of villains walked out of the dark deep mist into the light where they could be seen be class 1-A and their teacher Erasure-Head.

"What are you doing here?" the tired hero asked poorly. A smirk grew across their leaders face, Tomura Shigaraki.

"Obviously to kill All Might but it doesn't seem like he's here so we're kidnapping a student," Shiguraki sighed unsatisfied that All Might, the symbol on peace wasn't here.

"Dabi you know the plan get the kid," Shiguraki demanded as all students go ready to fight. Dabi disappeared into the mist behind him and ended up coming through many misty portal before getting to the kid he needed to take... Izuku Midoriya.

(Cliffhanger, sorry not sorry. Anyways I might post a lot I have nothing to do and this kind of keeps me not bored if you understand that. I hope you enjoyed and see you next time^^.)

:EDITED: