Family

~Presently, Dabi's POV~

I sat on the couch as Kurogiri stood behind the couch and Stain guarding the door. We waited a bit until I heard a scream, "IZU-BABY!" I yelled and ran to the door.

"Calm down Dabi," Kurogiri said dragging me away from the door.

"Let me go!" I yell and squirmed out of his grip and pushed Stain out of the way. I run down the stairs to see Toga stabbing Izuku with a knife and gently to not to hurt him to much.

Shigaraki stood a fair distance away, holding a camera obviously filming it for the heroes. I feel a grip on my shoulder and I was dragged back up the stairs. Kurogiri throws me on the couch and glares at me.

"Dabi, If you want Izuku to stay here then this has to happen," Kurogiri tells me.

"But he's in pain," I sigh.

"I know, he's strong though," Kurogiri tells me.

~Toga's POV~

I have to do this if I want Izuku-kun and Uraraka-senpai to stay. I gently stab Izuku in the stomach and he let out a loud and painful scream I couldn't bear it, nor could Dabi obviously. He came storming down the stairs and just stared at me in anger and fury, 'I'm sorry' I mouthed to him again gently slashing Izuku-kun with my knife. Kurogiri quickly dragged Dabi back upstairs and I could just hear him lecture him. I soon had to start cutting my poor sunshine. Her eyes told me she was fine but she wasn't. After we had finished the video I quickly ran over to Uraraka and hugged her tightly, but not to tight that it would hurt her wounds.

"I'm sorry baby," I apologise and untie her from the chair and she leaps into my arms and wipe the tears from my eyes.

~Dabi's POV~

I could hear Izuku still screaming and it hurt to hear his screams. I tried to go down there again so Kurogiri ended up tying me to a chair and muffing my mouth. I couldn't even use my quirk in this situation, they had used quirk-cancelling hand cuffs on me.

"DABI!" Shigaraki called out. I muffed and struggled to move but Kurogiri let me go. I immediately ran downstairs as soon as I could move.

"IzuaBaby" I said I ran over to him and kissed him. He had bandages wrapped around him, so I assume Shigaraki has wrapped him up and treated the cuts.

"Babe, I love kisses but could you untie me?" Izuku asks.

"Why didn't Tog-" I go to say but see that she's making out with Uraraka.

"Get a room," Dabi teases.

"Shut up," Toga says pausing for some air.

"Come on leave them be," Shigaraki told us and pushed us towards the stairs.

"Go to your room if you guys are going to make out," Shiguraki says taking his usual seat at the bar.

"Will do," I tease and wink at Izuku.

"Oh god, go away before I vomit," Shigaraki said fake gagging. While Twice is making kissing sounds in the background.

"Shut up," I said to Shigaraki and I picked Izuku up bridal style and carried him to our room.

"Dabi put me down this instant!" Izuku ordered.

"Aww, come on Izu-baby don't you want to finish what we started," I teased Izuku making him go red in the face. I carry him into the room and close the door behind us not letting go of Izuku.

"Dabi~" Izuku moans as I start sucking at his sweet spot. I feel his legs wrap around me and his arms around my neck as he continues to moan. I slowly move my arms down to his ass and hold his ass and walk over to the bed as I stop sucking at his sweet spot. I lay Izuku on the bed and climb on top of him. I feel his hands go up my shirt and his hands move around on my scar.