Stay Hidden

I would like to say thanks  to the cover provider (obviously) Google… especially to Linda Kindi 2010 for her marvelous cover that says it all.

This cover is not originally mine but from someone.
I really like it like I love it.

Hi guys :) This is my new on going novel hope you would read it, vote for it and comment.

But before all of that, I would like to make a deal between you readers and for informations:

first and foremost:

: This is a fiction story, featured events, places, persons involved is only part of my imaginative mind. If your name was link, it was a coincidence and nothing more. :) keep reading and enjoy :)

         xOxO uncovered  :

1. if you don't like how my story goes just please don't put harsh comment and more.

2. I'm not really good in English so if I have any wrong grammar, wrong sentence arrangements please just tell me or comment what chapter or if you like to offer free editing :) hekhek…

3. If you find my story cliche just read it or maybe not.

4. I'm a pure Filipino citizen :)

5. Happy to write you a stories, hope you would appreciate it and more.

6. Hope we became friends.

7. Hi I really love to hear love and kisses from you mhwaaaaa…

Read it, be part of it and never forget to vote and comments.

'Stay Hidden' is a story of mine please respect as I on you and will be happy together  :)

                                    :) uncovered

                                      xOxO <3