Chapter 1(edited)

*Kate's POV*

"WAKE UP KATTY"

"Oh, shut the f**k up!"I know why she is here but i want to SLEEP!

"Aha, ok you can spleep but you are going to regret it."

"Yeah, yeah sure I'm going to regret noting,  I'm just sleeping."

"Just you wait."she said laughing evil and then out she is from my room and....she is f**king back.
Why god? Why  did she had to come back?
Couldn't she just hurt herself and not come back, well i love her but sometimes she is a pain in the ass. Oh, well I'm just going to go back to sleep.

*Dreaming*

I'm in a forest and I'm runing.Why I'm runing? and then *crak* What the hell?. Someone is behind me and now I know why I'm runing.I run and run and run and I think I hit a tree or someone? I look up and see someone with large fangs and he looks like a vampire? And here is the answer he is a vampire and he is looking in my eyes.

"Who ar..."

*The dream is interrupted*

"What the hell women?! Are you f**king crazy?!"She just throw water on me!

"I may be crazy but you love me but you are crazy to and this is why we are friends so stop looking at me like you want to kill me, you don't want to be a criminal right? "She asked me  laughing.

"Well I don't care if I'm going to be a criminal because this is to be worth killing you slowly and painfully." I said smirking at her.

"I dare you to do this." She said smirking back.

"Ooo its on."i said getting up from the bed,  runing after her and i tackled her on the ground.

"What are you gone do?"she asked frightened and I smirked at her and answered: "You are going to see."

I started to tickle her and she started laughing.

"Kkkate ppplease stop, please I can't breath. "She said trying to gasp for air.

"Fine, i done my revenge and you are wet to soo is a win and win." I said getting up from her and laughing at her glaring daggers for me.

"Oh yeah I forget your boyfriend is downstairs waiting for you."

"Why didn't  said this sooner  that he is here?" I asked her when i started running to my closet to get some clothes and then  to my bathroom without closing the door.

"Ohh well you didn't want to wake up so i couldn't tell you, you told me to shut the f**k up beside that."

"True, ok I'm done let's go. "

"Good, your mom made pancakes she told me to tell you but i forget ups. "She said laughing, she knows how much i lik... no love them and she forget.
"You know how much i love pancakes how could you? "I said faking a crying  face.

"Stop making that face, you look constipated. "She said laughing.

"Well i tried, I'm sorry that I'm  not such a good actress." I said sarcastic smiling at her. When i was about to open the door someone else had done this before me and the had hit me in the f**king face and my ass had come in contact with the floor.

"F**k babe, I'm so sorry!" He said kissing me on the forehead.

"Its ok. "I said smiling at him.

"He say's sorry and you forgive him and when i trow water on you you run after me then jump on me and torture me is not fare I'm suppose to be your best friend."she said faking a crying face like me but she got the right face not like me.

"I'm your best friend but you didn't said sorry and is fare you trow water on me, I torture you I think is fare so sush and go do something."i said looking at her.

"Oo good idea I'm going to eat something."she said going to the kitchen

"Babe, Happy birthday! "He said kisiing my lips and i looked at him weird.

"Is my birthday? "I asked.

He started laughing and he looked at me and said yes then he begin to kiss me again.

"Let's go."he said breathing hard.

"Sure."

"Kate come and eat before your friend eats  everything!" Said my mom.

"We are coming now! "I shouted, laughing at my friend for her big appetite.

"Let's go before she eats everything. "Said my boyfriend laughing.

In the kitchen i see my friend stuffing her face with pancakes.

"Stop eating, you are going to get fat. "I said and she looked at me then at the pancake's and begin to eat again.

"Well you can stop her from eating darling so let her be. "Said my dad from the  kitchen door laughing.

"Yeah i know. " i said starting to eat and smiling at my friend who smile's back to me.

"Good now that all of you had eaten go to school. " said mom

"Nuuh not happening. "I said together with my friend. My mom raised  her  eyebrow and told us:"School, now!"

"Yes. " we said looking down.

"Good, I love you my little baby. "She said kissing my forehead.

"I love you to mom and dad. "I said.

"Love you to my little mucking. "Said my dad smiling at me.

"Bye, bye." Said my friend and my boyfriend.

"Have a good day the three of you at school. "Said mom.

"We will try. "I said closing  the door.

=======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Ok this is the first chapter the boys will apper on the next chapter.

it may have some mistakes this chapter and i think this chapter will be a little boring so the next will be intersting i think.

and thanks for reading my story.:)) :*

Comment and vote :) 

Hi guys I had changed this chapter because it was a little stupid and I'm going to do this to all of the chapters then I'm going to update the next chapter and I'm sorry for updating this late but i didn't have the time but i will try to update and edite the chapters as soon as possible.