Chapter 8

*Kate's POV*

"Ok, guys stop tickle me" I said trying to get all five of them of me.

"Ok fine we are stoping, because our hands hurts, well maybe just my hands."Said Niall.

Well Niall stoped and the rest to.

"So what are we gone do?"Asked Louis.

"Well we are near my house so why not come in and watch a movie?"I said.

"Ok sounds good."We got up from the ground and walked to my door and in my house.

Niall, Harry and Liam where on the sofa and Louis and Zayn on the floor.

"So want some popcorn and something to drink?" I asked them

"Do you have beer?"Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn asked.

"I don't know but maybe I have." 

"Do you have gumy bears?"Asked Niall.

"Yes I have."

"Ok can one of you come and help me?"

"I will come."Zayn said.

*Zayn's POV*

"Ok can one of you come and help me?"Asked our beautiful mate

"I will come."I said.

Kate was looking in the fridge for beer and me I was looking at her because damn she's beautiful.

"Well what are you looking at?" She asked me  with curiosity.

"I-I-I was looking at you."I said a little embarrassed that she found me looking at her.

"Ok."she said giggling ."So do you want some popcorn or gumy bears, which one do you want?"she asked smiling. 

"Popcorn."

"Ok."she said then she put the popcorn in the microwave.

After two minutes or more the popcorn was done and we were heading back in the living room.When we got in the room Niall got up and started to run towards us, no sorry just to Kate.

"Gumy bears!"Niall screamed.

"And here I was thinking that he wanted to hug her."Said Harry looking amused at Niall.

"I was going to hug her to before i was sure that the gumy bears where with me in a safe place."Niall said.

"Where in your tummy?"I asked amused.

"Maybe."Said Niall embarrassed.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Hmmm...Note book I really want to see that movie."Kate said excited.

"No we are watching a horror movie,isn't it guys?" asked Harry.

"Well I would like to watch Note book."I said.

'Why wold you want to see that movie?'asked Harry in our mind link.

'Yes why?'Ashed the rest of them.

'Well first why not and second our mate want's to watch that movie.'I said happy with my answer.

'You are in love boy.'said Harry.

'And you are not?'I asked  a little irritated.

'Well I didn't said that I wasn't in love.'Harry said smirking at me.

Sometimes I really want to hit him.

"So ummm...are the five of you done staring at each onter ?"asked Kate.