Chapter 4

*Kate's POV*

I asked something and they are looking at me like I'm an idiot or something like that......Ok.....This thing looking at each onther is freaking me out and that boy with his beutiful blue ey....Shut up me and don't think that so shut up!

I know that I'm sometime an idiot but I have a boyfriend and that think with beaut...Oh shut up!!....What I'm thinking I have a boyfriend and I love him I think...

Ok....If they are just going to look at me like I'm an idiot I wiil punch that beatiful faces they have.

"Ok are you going to let me go?"

"No."said the boy with the name Zayn.

"Ok...But are you going to say to me what is a mate?"

"Ok...A mate is someone you hve to stay forever and togheter is like a soul mate.If your mate is somewere far away from you is like he is not alive even  though he is alive....or somethin like that."

"Ok...now can I go home?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you are our mate."said the boy with blue eyes.

"And if I don't want to your and there mate?"

"You don't have a choise."said Zayn

"Is not fair."

"Yes it is love."said the boy with curly hair....

And I have to admit they are so sexy and hot and I want to take there shirts of....NO NO NO!!!You have a dirty mind Kate stop thinking you have a boyfriend and I think I'm going to go insane because I'm talking to myself.

"And we can hear you."Said the five of them.

"What?...You and you and the five of you can hear me?...Is not fair!!"

Yes I know I have to be a little scared but I'm not and you know why is because I think I love them....I said I THINK.

"Is not fair."Said blue eyes.

I think I"m going to name him like this because I like his eyes so much.

"This is not fair she likes you eyes and what my eyes are not beutiful."Said the boy with curly hair.

"I like your hair."I said this and I'm in his arms and he is like a child with a lolipop in his hand or arms in my case.

"I'm not a child."

"Yes you are."I said this and the rest of the boys said the same thing togheter with me.

I think I'm going to like this mate think is funny and I wasn't that happy before till...I met them.

"She likes this mate think and we are making her happy."said Zayn with a smile

"Stop reading my mind!!!"

This is going to be a long long day.

=====================================================================================================================================================================================

Ok chapter 4...If i have some mistakes I will edite this chapter when I will have time and I konw is a short chapter....so...If you like my story

VOTE 

AND 

COMMENT

Love you my readers ;) Bye.

-Andre