"You know baby I never lied to you, I just didn't tell you I was on my way to see you, " I nip the part where her neck and shoulder meet, she loosens one of her hands free and grips the back of my head pulling me close. I get to work on her neck sucking and biting and then soothing the area with my tongue.

"I wanted to surprise you...so badly... you won't believe how much I missed you" I starred into her eyes, I leaned forward and just grazed my lips across hers mixing our hot breath together.

"You're an asshole, but fuck I love you so much, thank you for surprising me three weeks early baby, but I was going out of my mind not talking to you, you know I hate it." Her voice is slightly shaky from our kisses but she stops to peck my lips.

"I knew you were lying, you can't lie for shit" she giggles I bit down softly on her bottom lip.

"I know baby and I literally had to turn my phone off because if I answered your call you would know in a second. Do you like your surprise though?" I keep pecking her lips soft and gently while we continued our conversation, her loose hand is playing with the baby hairs on my neck and I feel content, this is home.

"This is the best surprise I've ever had, but.... You're still not off the hook though"

"Hmm oh yeah" I smirk and kiss her licking her upper lip gently with my tongue when I parted.

"yeah... you wait till we are in the hotel." She runs her finger down my face and down to my neck.

"oh are we ordering room service?" I smirk to lighten the mood.

She leans forward and bites my lip clearly not in a joking mood.

"No, I am going to ride your dick over and over again, hard, fast, sometimes slow, definitely deep but your not going to cum,,,,, for 4 hours"

She takes my bottom lip into her mouth and gives it a broad lick before pulling away with it still in her teeth, it gives a pop when she releases it. "So you can know what it's like to have your needs ignored,,,, for 4 hours"

I feel myself twitch in my jeans.

"hmm pretty confident there Ariana" I quirk an eyebrow at her.

"who says that you could last that long, that you won't want me to bend you over every surface in that room, and fuck you so hard that you can't walk. You couldn't go 4 hours without me coming inside of you" My voice has a confidence I didn't know I had, I mentally congratulate myself.

She smirks at me and moves out of my grasp from between the wall and I. My front is facing her back, she looks over her should and leans her arm back and grabs my junk. "oh baby it's cute how you think you have any say in this" and grips me firmer.

She starts to walk my junk still in her hand, I have no choice but to walk, she gives a warning tug before letting go and starting to run down the hall giggling. After I got over my temporary shock I run after her and pick her up, she gives a squeal. We both know tonight is going to be a battle of dominance.

I carried my girl bridal style to her dressing room and she wrapped her arms around my neck and was playing with my baby hairs on the back of my neck and is placing kisses on my jaw and I was stealing kisses off her when I coul. I couldn't open the door so I kicked it open. Her crew and dancers all stopped and looked at me.

"Bonjour mother fuckers!" I shouted.

Chorus of shouting my name and "yays" and I could hear mutterings of "thank fuck you're here" and "she's been unbearable". I chuckle while Ari gives evils around the room and she lightly slaps my chest.

I greet everyone and put down Ariana and whisper in her ear "you been giving everyone a rough ride baby" I add a kiss below her ear. She looks over her shoulder at me from under her eyelashes "only person getting a rough ride is you daddy" she whispers and winks. I visibly gulp. She takes my arms and wraps them around her body I grip her hips in return.

"Hey y/n" Ross one of Ari's dancers greets me and gives me a handshake. I always liked Ross we could have a good laugh.

"Hey man, you alright, my girl been a bitch today?" I ask him he laughs. Ari slaps my forearm in response. I just giggle and kiss the back of her head. I know she's smiling.

He laughs " I'm not as brave as you to answer that"

I chuckle "Why? we both know my baby here is as timid as a mouse" I'm teasing her now.

"Did you just compare me to a rodent" Ari had spun her head so quickly I didn't know whether to change her name to Regan.

I just stare at her smiling "yeah that a problem?" I challenge.

She grabs my collar of my denim jacket and turns me and pushes me towards the sofa "you are pushing my last nerve today, everyone can you give me and y/n some space please we need to have a talk" she says this staring at me dead in the eye.

" oh now you done fucked up" Ross concludes.

"Shut up" I threw a pillow at him.

I'm sat on the sofa Ari is standing by the door with her hands on her hips eyebrow crooked and just staring at me. I'm starting to feel intimidated as everyone filters out and the last person closes the door. Ari breaks our stare and turns to the door and I hear the click of a lock.

Oh shit now I done fucked up.

________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed.... if you did please leave a vote/comment if you didn't then...