Chapter 5

"Please tell me your spending the rest of the tour with me?" Ari asks stroking my face and just admiring me. I still couldn't get use to this feeling, it was overwhelming at times when she showed me love and affection.

How lucky was I to have this beautiful talented angel?

"Yes Ma'am" I joked.

She laughed.

"I'm with you all the way, then we got Christmas, which I think our mothers are trying to organise, if it's anything like last year.. it will be like a damn tinsel and turkey zoo"."

"I think it might be in New York for Christmas this year baby, my concert finishes 4 days before Christmas in the US. I think logistically it would be easier if it is in New York, but I know you have a bigger family so if it's a problem we will move it" she's willing to be flexible.

My heart warmed at her words.

"As long as I get to spend it with you I don't care" I confirm.

I really didn't I loved having my family around and joining our two families together but she was my number one. I saw her as home and it wouldn't be the same waking up without her on Christmas day, it would crush me.

"No early wake up call tho.... you were taking the piss with that 6 am wake up last time. You were worse than my nieces and nephews! And the party games... my god Ari who knew you would get so competitive over charades! Was cute but I am not being on your team this year... you are on your own!" I shiver at the thought of the look she gave me when I didn't get the movie "Free Willy" correct. But to be honest it confused me when she kept pointing at my crotch and trying to undo my pants. I thought she had lost it.

She laughs, "It was amazing baby, best Christmas so far. I enjoyed our families coming together and getting on, was so nice to feel part of a large family, I can just imagine that happening with our kids, and seeing their faces on Christmas morning, you dressing like Santa, me as Mrs Clause" she gets excited and kisses me.

"Wow kids aye? Is Ms Grande getting broody?" I tease and kiss her on the nose gently.

She doesn't respond. Ari leans slightly back to be able to stare me in the eyes. It last for what feels like hours but it was probably a few seconds. Her just staring into my eyes and my soul.

The air suddenly gets thick.

She licks her lips and out rasps "only with you baby".

She then kisses my lips gently.

I am in shock and speechless. I have had girlfriends before and we had discussed children in the future as hypothetical conversations but this time was different. I was older, I was deeply in love with the girl in my lap and I just felt different. I could see us with children, I could see her being the stern parent and me being the fun one. I could see us arguing about the discipline of our child because they wrote on a wall in our house.

I digested what she said and when my fear subsided I smiled. Internally and externally.

Ariana must have been nervous as she was searching my eyes. The moment I smiled she smiled widely at me and started pecking my lips. My smile was my confirmation that I felt the same.

After a few minutes of just light pecks and hands gently caressing each other's face Ariana decided to break the moment we were sharing, or take the discussion further however you wanted to look at it.

"I think we should find out though baby... um" she was started to hesitate, I could tell she didn't know how to approach this subject with me "if you know.. your batter is baby batter or just.. "