Chapter 11

Y/N Pov

We have been chilling in the dressing room for around half hour now. Josh and Dinah came back waving a white tissue in the crack in door first before entering.I laughed them off and told them it was safe to enter.

I finished my pizza and I have ate one bowl of the pineapple. I am really full but ever so often Ari will look at me and snap "pineapple!" or pick one piece up and feed it to me.

Jesus by now I think if someone cut me I would bleed pure pineapple juice. How much sucking she thinking of doing?

Frankie has stayed with us and we all just been having a time laughing and chilling. It was so easy to be around Ariana I was able to be myself and she was able to be herself. She was leaned back into me on my chest with her feet tucked under her and her hand on my chest slowly rubbing up and down my abdomen in an affectionate way. She wasn't trying to be sexual we were just enjoying each other's company.

Seeing her relaxed and laughing and just holding me was beautiful to witness, I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life like this, I would die happy.

Our time was interupted by Rashad entering the dressing room. I stood up to greet him with a hug , which was one armed as Ari grabbed and held my hand while I stood, she wasn't ready to break our physical connection just yet.

I had met Rashad previously and we had always got on well.

"Hey Ariana we need to take you to meet and greet now" Rashad pointed to the door.

"Okay no problem" Ariana jumped out of her seat and picked up a piece of pineapple as she stood, she tugged my hand until I was facing her. Ari raised the pineapple to my lips and whispered "open". I rolled my eyes and did as I was told.

"Good daddy" she winked.

I groaned lowly so only she could hear. I really couldn't eat anymore. She smiled brightly and gave me a peck on the lips. A bit of juice had dripped out the side of my mouth, she took her index finger and cleaned it off before putting the finger in her mouth and sucking it off.

I felt myself tighten in my pants, we had been teasing each other way to much for the last few hours.

"Your coming with me" she stood back and kept our hand intertwined and pulled me towards the door with her.

"You sure?" I have only been to meet and greet with her once before, I normally let her do her thing with the fans.

"Mmhhmmm" she nodded her head.

I took let her pull me wherever she wanted to.

"Catch you later guys" I threw over my shoulder on the way out. As we passed the threshold of the door Ari stopped, which made me nearly run into her. Ari turned to face me and placed both her hands on my chest and looked between my chest and my face and got a shy expression on her face. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist.

I watched the features on her face and wondered what was going on in that pretty little head of hers.

"You know I have to do a lot of dancing tonight.. I really should save my feet?" She looked down at her boots and then smirked up at me.

"Oh really" I know what she wanted.

I slid my hands down her ass and gave a slight squeeze before they went to her thighs and she jumped into me I caught her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me like a koala. She pecked my lips. My girl wanted to be carried. She made me do this quite a lot, she said that it saved her feet, I think secretly she liked us to be as close as possible. I have seen my girl run in 10 inch heels and not trip... her heels are a poor excuse for her neediness.