Chapter 20

Ariana POV

I watched Y/N sleep naked on her front with her arm thrown over me, the sheet came up to just above her ass and her back was exposed. I was lying on my side with her arm over my waist while her other arm was tucked under the pillow supporting her head. A small bit of drool pooled at the side of her mouth, it caused me to smile.

My baby was so cute.

I run my hand up and down her back and traced the nail marks I had left last night. I didn't mean to hurt her, but it was so difficult to control myself.

I was so attracted to her.

In all ways, I loved her with every fibre in my being and the sexual attraction was like nothing I had ever experienced, when we made love or even fucked it was still so special, we might be rough with each other, we might dirty talk but all of it came from a place of love and respect. My baby had never ever made me feel disrespected and no one was perfect but she was pretty close.

I run my fingers down a particular bad mark on her back, I saw a bit of dried blood and I winced and leaned forward and kissed it as thought it would speed up the healing process.

I think I made that one when my legs were on Y/N shoulders, she had gone particularly deep that time and I remember her pounding my g-spot over at and over, I got wet and bit my lip at the memory.

The sound of my alarm brought me out of my thoughts and I turned quickly to retrieve my phone not to wake my baby.

It wasn't my alarm clock on my phone, it was the alarm to remind me to take my birth control.

Part of birth control is taking it at the same time everyday and I had always been religious in this, even before Y/N I had always panicked that I had taken my pill and I didn't even have unprotected sex with my exes.

None of them.

I was fussy, the thought of their bodily fluids use to to make me wretch and feel dirty, but with Y/N it's like I need it, she's awakened this naughty beast in me and I loved every second of it.

I leaned over to my handbag on the floor and took out my pill prescription for march. I get them monthly from my Dr and each pack has a pill for each day of the month, today was the 20th, I popped the foil over that day.

I looked back at Y/N and thought about her results yesterday, I am so happy we can have our own baby, I could win all the Grammys in the world but nothing would compare to carrying Y/Ns child.

I really want to carry her baby now.

For quite a few reasons, some selfish but my main reasons were:

One) I am not getting any younger I am soon to turn 26 and I want a few kids, I don't want to be an old mom.

Two) Y/N is such a good person she would never leave me if I had her baby, I know she wouldn't, part of me wants to make sure she stays with me forever. I know a baby would do that.

Three) I want to marry her, I know she wouldn't let us have a baby out of wedlock.

But quite simply also, I wanted out child just because it would be a combined part of Y/N and I and I couldn't wait to see what he or she looked like, their personality, their eye colour everything about them, I was so curious.

I temporarily debated not taking the pill but I would be betraying her trust, we had a deal and she had reminded me of the importance of finishing my tour, I didn't want to intentionally trap her especially against her will, it wouldn't be fair, she might not ever forgive me for it.

I know she wanted everything to happen in a natural progression, living together, and engagement, a wedding, then a baby.

But I wanted it all now, I was ready, I was in love with the girl beside me and I had enough bad relationships but now I had found my one.