seven

N A G I S A ' S P . O . V

~

Nobody believes a word he say but our faces brought it all out...Nobody talked that day as if it's forbidden just to even smile or laugh. We left school as fast as possible as we opened the door to his room we can hear him having conversation with the doctor.

"Akaba—" the young doctor probably late twenties with big round glasses started only to get interrupted rudely by some red head.

"I told you a million times to just call Karma , Kishitani-sensei" Oh ! So this guys is Kishitani-San's husband ! The nurse !

"And you're supposed to be a doctor.....I'm pretty sure they're smart enough to remember the name of those patient but Aha !" Karma snap his finger at him , accusingly. "You cheated the bar exam didn't you ! Admit it ~ " He smirk.

Oooooookkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyy........So Karma is driving the doctor crazy....

"Karma-kun stop being so rude to the Doctor I should've thought you better !" So Korosensei wants to be involved huh ?

"Then KARMA-kun how-"

"Hey guys ! Didn't notice you there !"

"Will you stop interrupting me !"

"Ooops sorry" I face palmed at that......he really didn't let anyone escape his antics. The whole class laughed that's good thing....he also can't fall on cheering us up.

"Are you finished now ?"

"Yup !"

"Okay so have you-"

"No names now ? I'm more than just 'you' ya know ? You're mean~"

"I thought YOU ARE FREAKING FINISHED !!"

"And I was.....Finished apologizing that is ~"

"I'm just gonna ignore you , you brat."

"Sensei is really mean ~"

"KARMA-kun have you taken your medicine yet ?"

"Yup~"

"What time is that ?"

"The time I took my medicine of course ~ " he said like it's the most obvious thing In the world , okay Nagisa don't laugh....don't laugh....

"And when was that ?"

"Today ~~"

"What time today ?"

"The time I took the medicine this day !"

"Jesus Christ Karma-kun ! Can you just answer the damn question ?!"

"Hey did you just call me Karma-kun ?" He said as the doctor glared at him and shut him up. "Geez no need to be so tight you'll get wrinkles.....it's exactly 10am"

"Thanks for answering"

"No problem !" That certainly isn't the case -_-

"Karma-kun how are you feeling ?"

"Today or yesterday ?" Hahahahah Kishitani-sensei looks ready to rip his hair out

"Today.....I did visit you yesterday you know."

Karma smiled crooked. "Do you really want to know ?"

Pfffff Oh my god ! I....can't breathe....hilarious hahahahaha ok stop Nagisa he's glaring at you.....

"Yes I do , I wouldn't be asking if I don't."

"Are you sure ~ ?"

"Yes ! I'm sure !" Just look at him dude ! He's about to bang his head ! Ok shut up he'll throw us out.

"Hahahaha Chill out Doc.....I'm feeling just fine....." Karma laugh and wave his hand lightly. "...just a headache and nausea but that's an everyday thing , you know ?"

"Okay.....that's all you're feeling today ?"

"No"

"Then what else ?"

"Bored" ahahahaha he's driving him crazy !

"Fuck You ! See You tomorrow call me if you feeling something that's not right !" The Doctor storm his way to the exit.

Hahahaha did he just cursed ?! 

A doctor cursing his patient ! 

Karma seriously! Hahahahaha

"Bye Bye sensei nice time talking to you !" Karma smile innocently while waving to his doctor.

"Karma-kun hahahahaha d-did you hahahahaha really h-have t-ha to drive hahahahaha your doctor insane ?!" I somehow managed to say between laughs. Jesus Christ ! That was hilarious !

"Nagisa-kun it's not funny to laugh at someone's agony ya know ? And I'm supposed to be the sadistic one." Karma said with a sly smirk that I know too much.

"I mean did ya hear him ? He cursed at me ! A doctor cursed at me ! He said Fuck you ! Hahahaha I really love myself !" Karma laugh.

We all laugh like there's no tomorrow. Kishitani-sensei is really hilarious ! 

I mean when he literally smashed Karma-kun's Xbox controller because he stick per his picture at the bathroom stall !!!

This day was the best day we ever had.