two

N A G I S A ' S  P . O . V

~

Is Wednesday 

Karma-kun is a LOT EARLIER than us. 

I repeat Karma-kun is a LOT EARLIER than all of us !

 He even clean the building !

Ok this is CREEPING US OUT !

I mean the Karma Akabane from Class E , the red head demon is IS EARLIER AND CLEANING WITH A PROPER UNIFORM ! 

WHAT'S NEXT ?

WILL TERASAKA BECAME A GENIUS NOW ?! 

OR WILL OTRO COME FALLING FROM THE SKY ?! 

WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY ?! 

AND WHERE THE HELL IS KARMA-KUN ?!

We can't take this any longer so we finally make a move and kidnapped the 'so called' Karma-kun after school.
Even Karasuma and Bitch sensei is so creep out that they even helped with the kidnapping.

Who care if it a crime ?

"Okay kid fess up what did you do to Karma Akabane" Terasaka so bold...how bold ....Look like he's pretty freaked out.

"Eh ? What are you saying Terasaka-kun I am Karma-Akabane beside tying me up is a crime you know......you could just ask me directly."

"Oh ? Then kidnapping Karma and taking his identity is not a crime ? no ?" Nakamura glare at the red head. 

I was confused and I can't think of anything to do expect listen to them interrogate the poor...no Never mind that..... I won't take pity of him because he clearly did something to Karma-kun.

"Look guys I'm not lying , I am Karma Akabane."

"Oh ? Karma-kun would never wear uniform , never clean the building , never apologizing late , never early and NEVER going out to school without insulting Terasaka !"

 I could hear a "Hey !" in the background.

"Nakamura-San , that kinda hurts you know but I don't know how to make you believe me so I guess I'll just go home." He said standing up with ropes all cut off.

He was holding a knife , a real knife , I guess his telling the truth ? But as he is about to exit the room , he stopped by Korosensei.

"Karma-kun as much I like you're new change , I want to know what happen because just like your dear classmate said this isn't you and I believe that too."

"Then do you want me to change back ?"

"I'm not saying that , I just want to know what made you change is all."

"So you like this me better ?" No one said a word to that "well , don't sweat the details , you'll know everything you need to know on Friday okay ?"

After that he left and we were greeted by silent.

Friday

Days passed and now we'll know everything.

I went to school earlier and I figured he will tell it in the morning. Everyone think so too because all of them are here even Korosensei , Bitch sensei and heck even Karasuma sensei ! 

Everyone is here except Karma-kun.

"Karma-kun sure is late today"

"Maybe he's going back to his normal self ?" Kayano wondered.