"Ned?" She questioned herself silently.

Morgan heard noises in front of her. All of a sudden, there was a fire monster in the plaza. Morgan stood up about to do something until she heard Maria in her earpiece.

"Not yet, Morgan."

She kneeled down and saw two people fighting this creature. Morgan looked at the guy with a cape and lasers coming out of his hands. She remembered him from the news; he was Mysterio.

Her attention turned towards another figure battling the monster. Morgan knew that had to be Peter knowing that he was the only person she knew who fights with webs. Getting distracted on looking at Peter, she started to notice the monster started to get bigger. Morgan stood up and held on to the wall as the ground started to shake.

"Cleo, how is the monster getting bigger?" Morgan asked in a panic.

"I'm unsure. There is no signs of ways that it can be getting it's power from."

Morgan started to get confused hearing that. Seeing how the monster is winning the fight, she quickly jumped into the scene in front of the monster banging it's hands on Mysterio's force field forgetting what Maria just told her.

Creating a dagger out of thin air with her energy in her hands, she threw it at the monster in front of her. The monster gasped in pain not expecting Morgan to do that. She took this opportunity to wrap the monster with purple energy, and make her hands into a fist causing the monster to start to get smaller.

The monster realized what Morgan was doing, and tried to hit her with any shot he can get on her. Morgan dodged the hits from the monster, and started to panic when the people started to get hit as well. She turned around to see Ned and the girl that Ned was with stuck in the ferris wheel.

The fire elemental shot a fire ball at Morgan in which she made a force field blocking it. Morgan dropped the energy around the monster, and ran towards the ferris wheel while shielding herself with her force field from any fireballs.

When she got to the ferris wheel she saw the figure, dressed in all black, holding the wheel with webs.

Morgan surrounded the wheel with purple energy and the carts started to land slowly on the ground. Once it touched the ground, the girl started to thank Morgan repeatedly while Ned gave Morgan a hug.

"Morgan! Oh my–you're here too!"

The girl next to him gave him a confused look and smiled at Morgan. "Morgan Stark just saved us!" The girl said in disbelief, "thank you so much."

Morgan was about to reply, but noticed that Mysterio started to surround himself in green energy.

"You guys need to get out of here," she stated in rush.

Ned nodded, grabbed Betty's hand and ran away from the plaza.

Morgan saw Mysterio throwing himself into the man made of fire. The monster started to fade away while Mysterio got flung towards the floor.

Morgan was about to go towards him until Peter went to him first. Looking at the surroundings, it was a mess and the plaza had been destroyed. Morgan started to feel guilty on how bad things got out of hand. She felt someone tap her shoulder, making Morgan turn around–it was Maria Hill behind her.

Morgan sighed, "I'm sorry, it's just–I just had to jump in."

Maria smiled at her, "you did good, Stark."

Morgan softly smiled hearing that until she heard Nick Fury's voice towards the figure dressed in all black.

"You've got gifts, Parker. But you didn't want to be here." Fury said in a tone.

"Mister Fury, I–"

"I'd love to have you in Berlin, too. But you've got to decide if you'll step up or not." Fury continued, "Stark choose you. He made you an Avenger. I need that. The world needs that. Maybe Stark was wrong."

Fury tiled his head to the side, "–was he? I had to bring in Morgan, so she can prove that she can act upon things. She did her job, when are you going to do yours? The choice is yours."

Morgan felt guilty knowing that she was able to prove herself while Peter didn't meet the expectations. Seeing Fury walking away, Morgan slowly approached him to see him looking at the ground.

"Hey Parker," she said softly.

Peter was still in shock what just happened with him and Furry, but also the fact that Morgan was brought in. He had brought her a glass necklace to give to her when he came back on the trip, in which he was thankful that he left in his hotel room.

"Hey M," Peter responded back, still hurt from what happened.

Morgan seeing that he was upset went towards him to give him a hug in which Peter returned it.

"I saw your text, I'm sorry I couldn't reply back. I was–"

"Parker, it's fine, really. Are you okay?"

Peter nodded into her neck, "I'm just glad that you're here."

They pulled away from the hug. It got silent between them, but it wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence. Peter started to have an idea pop in his head.

"Are you busy later?"

Morgan shook her head, "no why?"

"We should do something. Since we are both here in Europe you know?" Peter said flirted awkwardly.

"You mean like a date?" Morgan asked, getting the hint.

Peter wanted to backtrack, but decided not to.

"Yeah, like a date."

Morgan gave him a small smile, "okay, I'll meet at your hotel in an hour."

She pointed her hands downwards and flew away from Peter. Peter was happy that he's sudden confidence worked.

Mysterio noticed that she was gone and went towards Peter.

"Let's grab a drink before your date." He said, patting his shoulder.

"I'm not twenty-one."

___________
author's note:

i'm sorry i haven't been updating !
i literally came back from vacation and i had no wifi so i couldn't update ://
also my first day of school is tmr soo wish me luck!!😌 i'm trying to update a lot though!