twenty-nine

MORGAN ARRIVED WHAT SEEMED to be abandoned warehouse

MORGAN ARRIVED WHAT SEEMED to be abandoned warehouse. She looked around at her surroundings and had a gut feeling that something was off.  Surrounding her hand with purple energy, Morgan threw purple energy at a wall but a projector showed up in return.

"Nice to see you again, Morgan Stark."

She was able to hear Beck but not see him, that pissed her off. Morgan walked around the abandoned warehouse looking for Beck.

"Wow," Morgan called out. "You're a coward, I hope you know that." Morgan declared having her voice echo.

It got silent.

"Pathetic," Morgan mumbled to herself.

"I'm kind of surprised that you are here by yourself. Not with your spider friend, I see."

Morgan threw another energy ball at a random wall hoping to be Beck, but once again it was a projector.

"Don't you dare hurt–"

"Why do you care for him when he hasn't been a good friend to you?"

She made an energy wave making the building shake causing her to lose her balance. Morgan grabbed towards the wall, but it disappeared. She started to fall within the building causing Morgan to use her purple energy to slow her down her fall.

"Your childhood best friend isn't your best friend anymore."

She landed on the ground trying to ignore what Beck was saying to her. Morgan blinked, making her get surrounded in darkness. Her breathing was heavy, she saw Mysterio coming towards her.

"Your mom puts the newest addition in the family first."

Morgan tried to surround Beck with her energy, but nothing came out of her hands. She quickly tried to surround her hands with energy again, but nothing happened.

"The other Avengers don't check up on you."

She heard him behind her, Morgan turned around and threw another energy ball making her power go through a wall instead of Beck. It got quiet until she heard Peter's voice making Morgan run towards the direction of his voice.

Morgan was on top of a building overlooking an airport. Where they first met, she looked at Peter and took a deep breath seeing him.

"I know this is fake, Mysterio."

All of sudden, Mysterio comes out wrapping Peter with webs making the webs get tighter and tighter around his neck. Morgan started to breathe heavy feeling her chest close in on her.

"Is it Morgan?"

Hearing Peter call out Morgan's name for help made Morgan try to block out his screams. She knew it was fake, but it felt so real. Beck tossed Peter's body off the airport building, Morgan drove towards him to save him. However, she realized that she was free falling again and she used her energy to stop falling.