"It's Chan, Yeonjun, and a few of their friends. Chan saw me and nodded. Also, what exactly is our plan? Like, we didn't talk about this so..." Changbin trailed off his words and the boys looked at him in surprise.

"Shit, you're right. What exactly are we doing? I mean, I know what I want to do to that son of a bitch for hurting her, but still..." Felix looked at the group as well.

Jeongin was about to say something, but a buzzing coming from inside his pocket stopped him. He took out his phone and saw Minki calling. He held up a finger to the boys and walked away as he answered.

M: Hey, she's awake.

J: How is she?

M: Still in a lot of pain. She can't get out of bed and says that being curled into a ball feels better. I think we're going to have to call a house doctor.

J: Shit, okay. Can I talk to her?

M: Yeah, hold on.

Jeongin heard some rustling on the other side before it settled down.

B: Jeongin?

He smiled when he heard her soft voice, but he couldn't help hearing how in pain she sounded.

J: Hey, baby. How are you feeling?

B: Like I got hit by a truck. It hurts so bad. W-where are you?

J: Me and the guys headed out to find Yeonjun. Chan is helping-

B: Don't do anything stupid, Innie. Please. I know you're angry with him, but please think before you do anything.

Byeol sounded like she was on the verge of crying and Jeongin hated to hear her like that. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he let out a big breath. His feelings for Byeol slowly overtaking the anger towards Yeonjun.

J: I won't. I promise. Just focus on taking it easy, okay? We should be back soon. Want me to get you anything on our way back?

B: Funny you should ask, I've been craving one of those peanut butter fudge shakes since Wednesday.

Jeongin chuckled at the giggle present in her voice and nodded his head.

J: Alright, anything for you. I'll let you know when we're headed back, okay?

B: Okay.

J: Bye, baby!

B: Bye, Innie!

Jeongin hung up the phone with a smile on his face and went back to his friends.

"Byeol's awake, but she's still in a lot of pain. Also, I kind of promised her I wouldn't do anything to Yeonjun... So whatever happens is up to you guys. But, if I stay here, I'm going to want to punch him, so I'm just going to head back. Anyone want to come with?"

"I'll go. Violence isn't really my thing..." Seungmin stood up and joined Jeongin.

"Alright, anyone else?" Jeongin looked at his friends but received no response. "Okay, good luck guys, let me know how it goes, yeah?"

They all nodded at him as Jeongin and Seungmin walked away. They reached Jeongin's car and both got in.

"Oh, by the way, I'm picking a milkshake up for Byeol, hope you don't mind." Jeongin started his car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Yeah, that's fine." Seungmin pulled out his phone, then his eyes widened as he looked back at Jeongin and dropped his phone. "W-wait. From t-the diner in the a-arcade?"

"Yes?" Jeongin drew out the word.

"U-um, okay." Seungmin's voice went higher and he slowly picked up his phone.