17 . Aching

( Not Edited)

Please put your playlist here.

Manik

I woke up with a headache next day . Looking around blankly for a while I found myself in my bed, while my room was perfectly neat and clean with no symbol of last night .
My eyes felt heavy wanting more sleep while my head was brusting with pain .

Searching for my phone I located the broken pieces at a transparent box along with my sim card on the bedside table where some foods were kept .

Must be Maria.

Taking the juice I opened the drawer . Finding the bottle of the painkillers empty I cursed .
It was already 3pm and I didn't even informed anyone , Cabir must have been calling me and Nandani ,
she must been waiting for me yesterday shit!

Taking the cordless I dailed Cabir
" Hello!"

" I want a new phone asap. " I informed him taking a sharp breath.

"Okay, but are you okay ? And what happened to your phone. ?" He asked getting curious.
Telling him about last night will be a mistake, he is still in Italy and it will only worry him more.

" Yeah , just headache ." I replied .

" Are you having those pills again?" He enquired.

" Get me a phone , will talk later . " Saying I disconnected the call.

I didn't knew how will I explain Nandani about my absence .
I doubt she will ever want someone who is as careless as me.

Running a hand through my hairs I tried to soothe the ach but in vain.
Frustrated , I walked inside the bathroom to have a cold shower.

~~~

The shower didn't help much and the pain was constant , ingnoring it as much as I can I focused on the file in hand.
It was nearly 5 pm and i have to go to the other office to talk to Nandani in person but as the time passes by the intensity of the pain increased.

Drinking the 5th black coffee I sighed while massaging my head . Taking deep breaths I closed my eyes while leaning back .

The coffee was having no effect on the headache and I couldn't focus on anything but the pain.

Not finding any relief I kept my head down on the table pressing my forehead on the glass to soothe the headach but still it wasn't getting any better but was rather getting worst.

After 10 to 15 minutes of constant paining I gave up and called Cabir.

" Cabir!" I panted on the phone

" What happened, why are you panting?" His panicked voice filled through my ears .

" I need the painkillers. " I breathed , holding my head with my free hand .

" It is in your room second drawer of you left-hand side table." He murmured .

" I ran out of it , Cabir I need it now." I yelled trying to make him clear that I want it now without any further discussion .

" Okay, calm down ."
The pain was getting unbearable and I didn't wanted to waste another minutes on talking
" Give me its name."

" I think the medicine is. .." his voice faded while a wave of dizziness washed over my head .

" I feel faint ." I whispered and heard some of his words that I didn't quite comprehend.

Sitting on the nearby couch I rested my head on my hands while trying desperately to breath properly. I could feel the nerves of my forhead popping out in pain .
The pain was getting so worst that I could already feel that my end was near as black and yellow lights started appearing near me .