Double Child Trouble (Ep: Gone Gustav Gone)

You hurried to get to Hiccup's hut. You had to warn him of who was with you all and quick. You got to his hut and he shined the Dragon Eye at you. 

"Oh! (Y/n) class!" He said with a chuckle. You pushed past it, getting to the problem.

"Hiccup, we have a problem, a huge problem."

"Dagur?"

"Worse."

"What could possibly be worse than Dagur?" You heard a shout and then something smashed into you.

"Gustav!" Gustav announced himself.

"Gustav?!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"Gustav." You huffed. "And..."  

"WHOA!" Another dragon crashed into Fanghook and Gustav and you shrieked as the weight started crushing you. "Asta!" Asta announced herself as well as she flew in on her Deadly Nadder named Spineflower.

 "Asta!" Asta announced herself as well as she flew in on her Deadly Nadder named Spineflower

(This is Asta and Spineflower

(This is Asta and Spineflower. Gustav is sixteen and Asta is fifteen so imagine her being a bit shorter. She's the same height as Gustav.)

"Gustav, Asta, what are you doing here? I...I mean, to what do we owe the pleasure of this visit?" Hiccup asked as you pulled yourself out from under the pile on top of you. Luckily, Spineflower helped you, giving you an apologetic bark and nuzzling you.

"Okay, okay. Thank you, Spineflower." You told the dragon. Suddenly, all of the others rushed in.

"Hiccup, did you hear Gustav and Asta are...standing right beside you. Perfect." Snotlout said.

"You're looking a little different there, Guster." Tuff said.

"Yeah, I'm growing a beard." He said, pointing to a few little hairs on his chin.

"Really? Let me see. Ha! Even Ruff has more hair on her chinny-chin-chin than that." Tuff said, pulling it off.

"Ow! Ow! Hey, what's that thing?" He said, grabbing the Dragon Eye and looking into it. "Oh! Whoa! You see these spots? Some sort of sun sword?" He asked.