What They Think

Equis was standing in my doorway sweating bullets as you looked at him. I never understood how it all worked but you knew that meant something.. "I-I'm sorry Nepeta," he stuttered his works so severely I could barely understand him "I-I have to g-go!" And with that he ran.. Really fast I might add.

"I'm sorry..." You whispered as you and Karkat watched him run down the path away from you cave.

"It's okay. Some people just need to warm up to new things. He won't be like this forever" he had a pause, and just as the silence gripped the world he broke it "does he always sweat like that around you too?"

"Too?" I turned to him slightly surprised. "He never sweats like that to me!"

"He does to me when I give orders or yell at him."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Do you still have that shipping notebook?" He sounded urgent.

"The one with all dates and times of feelings?"

"Yeah that one! Do you still have it?"

"Umm... I believe so.. Why?"

"I think you might have something that might explain a lot of this."

"Okay.." I turned around to enter my room, as I fumbled through my bookshelf to look for the red and black journal containing all of my friends crushes and lovers. Why did Karkat want it so badly? I haven't updated it in a while.. I've returned to my shipping wall instead. I pulled the flimsy book off once I discovered it close to the back of the shelf.

"Okay look." He took the book from my hand as I handed it to him. Here is all of Equis' flush crushes. See how all of them have very commanding personalities?"

Confused on where he was going with this, I replied "yeah.. But I'm not controlling!"
"
Yeah but you acting all hot like that," he pointed in the direction of the front door "no way he didn't think about it. Plus, he looked just like he did before he confessed to me.. Then when he tried to do anything with me I would yell at him until I realized that was what was turning him on about me."

"Oh gog... But we are morials! He can't it's forbidden!"

"Guys can dream." He pulled my chin up so I was no longer looking down at the notebook that was placed into my hands moments before. He pulled me in for a small peck on the lips. "At least my dreams have became a reality."

My heart flew once he said that. I loved him so much I didn't know what to do other then this. I pulled him into a hug and didn't let go until he wrapped his arms around my torso.