Nervous

Nepeta looked over her shoulder, bewildered she saw nothing "Wasn't Equis just here?" She thought out loud not realizing she was speaking. She did that often. Speaking out loud was just another one of her quirks that made people like her. Or she assumed so considering when she did people would ruffle her hair or chuckle to themselves. She was in her hive with Equis who has been helping her with a few problems with Vriskers he caught them a few days earlier strifing and Nepeta was definitely loosing. Karkat was the first to see the battle. He rushed in and started protecting Nepeta. She didn't know why and she still doesn't. Equis then ran in wondering about all the commotion and beat Vriska close to death as Karkat carried Nepeta's limp body out of her hive. Ever since she hasn't been able to stop thinking about it. "EQUIS!" She called out. She was afraid. Gamzee killed her lusus and Vriska was still mad at her. She called out in panic "KARKAT!" No answer again. She didn't want to be in her hive alone. Ever since that day when she looked up at Karkat as he was carrying her yelling for help, he had acted different towards her. He didn't yell or curse at her anymore. She liked it but it seemed too quiet. Like he was thinking something but wouldn't say it aloud.

Nepeta ran out of her hive running into a few things then slipping on a green liquid in her kitchen. She hadn't had the courage to clean up the mess Gamzee left. He was too heartbroken to talk to her now, but she never really got the courage to clean up what he had done. She just kneeled on the ground for a few moments. She was covered in her Pounce-Beast's blood now. So she knew she would have to change before running wherever she was going. She did just that. But steered clear of dead Pounce. Even her body was still there. A flashback to when you first found her circled your mind running like a hamster on a wheel. You sat there for days before doing anything. You feel asleep there, ate there.. Everything. And she was gone. Because of him. She never wanted to hurt someone more then she wanted to hurt Gamzee right now. But she knew she wouldn't ever come to do it. Nepeta slowly walked out of her hive more sad the scared now, but that changed when a cold had grabbed her and put the other hand over her mouth "Heeeeeeeey Kiiiiiiiity giiiiiiiirl." The words where loud and stretched. "Cya in the morning ::::)" She said again, and something hard hit Nepeta's head knocking her out cold.