Caught in a Spider's web, and a Kat's arms

Nepeta woke up in strangled in Vriska's lusus' web. "No!" You screamed into the dark room "I'm not doing this again Vriska! You are not going to do this to me again!" You unsheathed your claws and waved your hands around vigorously making sure to slice every strand of the slimy, sticky, web. Once you where. Free you could hear small footsteps coming for you. As they got louder, you froze.

"Aww trying to go so soon?" The voice was cruel.

"Vriska I don't want to do this." You looked at her. She still had scars on her face from your last battle, not as many as you did though. "Just stay away from me!"

"8ut cats are so cute when they are mad!"

"Stop it Vriska! I'm not taking any of your bullshit today! I'm leaving!" You ran past her slicing her side as you went.

"Ow!" She faked a scream and smiled at you. "Was there this much 8lood when he killed her?" You stopped. "Didn't her olive green 8lood stain his clothes?" You held your ground and didn't turn around. "Did it look something like this?" She took 3 fingers to her side soaking them with blue blood then smearing it on her face, over her mouth, to form a smile. "Did he look like this with your green 8lood?" You glanced at her to see what she did. The 3 slashes in her side where making her weak but she still laughed like a maniac. "Isn't this fun Cat girl? Don't you find it.. Exciting to have someone hate you? ::::)" she screamed the words. Nepeta counted the seconds before attacking. She was counting how long Vriska lasted with the blood streaming out of her. It was wonderful to know you had a chance. Nepeta spun around and pounced of Vriska. "The line ends here cat girl. You forgot I had one thing." She took a long pause. "Her." Vriska's lusus came out of hiding. The huge white beast was looking at her. Straight at her.

"I hate you." You heard a voice speak as Vriska pounded you off of her and beat you. Beat you half to death. Laughing as your blood mixed with her own on the floor. But she didn't win. She killed herself moments after beating you. Right in front of you. You couldn't help but smile

"I can finally walk this worthless rock unafraid of you." You got up and stumbled out of the castle of a hive. You had one place to go. One place you knew someone would at least let you lie down. Karkats home.