Part 13

"Princess of Rajgat. Khushi belongs to Royal family. She is real princess" Murmured Payal

"where are you going Arnav?" asked Aakash

"To meet her, I need to see her.  Ask forgiveness from that angel" said Arnav

"What happened Raizada?? Showing Sympathy for her then don't. ??
their conversation is interpreted by champa voice.

"Aakash beta where is my KU??"  asked champa who come along with Roshini

"How is she?" ask worried Roshini.

"Champa ma Your Ku is fine, Her body is little weak so unconscious now, Room no 45" Informed Aakash totally ignoring Roshoni

"KU kal se kuch nahi khaya," said nervous champa.

"why didnt you called maa, then?" asked Aakash.

"Yesterday because me she met her dad which made her mood down above that Roshini ma'am asked to sign some paper to transfer her property to her daughter name as her birthday gift. You know she hate that property but still they forcing her. Why can't they let my daughter live life in her wish. Aakash beta, I wished to take her away. In anger she did her sward practice hurting herself, she even skip yesterday and Today's morning meals. Run towards here without caring her health"

"Dont worry Ma, I am already planned to move out from this city. Dad is arranging everything. Now you Go and meet her. Make sure she not strains herself before Roshini." Informed Aakash.

I thought after meeting you, that I will get my KU back. your love will open her heart, but I was wrong  to judge you. Anyways now no more talking lets grand your wish. You all wished us to never come in front of you. Don't worry I will make sure you all ever able to see us as Son of Education ministers and She is daughter of King and Fashion world queen it not too hard for that." saying that Aakash started to move.

"You can't do that. I know what I did is wrong but think from my shoes. My feelings for her is know to you and her. One day I am seeing both in eachother arms and talking. That also whole College know she doesn't have any friend in College" Arnav explained its point.

"In that case, I also saw Payal many times hugging Aman but never doubted her feelings for me"

Aman interpret and start to say something but Aakash stopped him

" I know you both are best friends and one more thing, I know Payal heart beats only for me. so not had or having any doubt on her and she love me more than her life". asked Aakash.

"You know everything about my feelings and you loved me too but kabi bola kyun nahi" asked Payal in painful voice

"My first responsibility is KU. How I leave her hand for my happiness. I am aware she will never come in between my happiness but You may come between our friendship, I know your possessive nature. So thought First They become one then eventually I confeess, till that time Khushi should have disclose everything about her to Arnav. But everything went wrong with your one step " he said looking Arnavand than Payal.

"And you Arnav agar main tumare place main hota and misunderstanding b hota apne pyaar pe, main kisi or ko batana se phele I will find out the truth because KU is not simple girl and you also knew this" said Aakash leaving Arnav in more guilt.

"In your case you knew that Payal has same feeling for you and in my case My love is incomplete, she doesn’t have any feeling for me & she is angry now because of me and most funniest things is that now she have feeling for me that is hate. Informing anything about you both to anyone especially to my sister when I know what step she might take. Do you think I could do that, then you are wrong. I never disclose anything to anyone" Arnav confirmed while taking place near by chair.

"wait a minute, you said you didnt inform about us to Payal then how she came to know how whole college came to know" asked confused Aakash.

"I got this picture where you both are hugging from some unknown mail id" said  Payal clear outing Aakash confusion

" Tu kya kar raha ta vaha Arnav, jab ki tume to mall main hona chahiye tha"

"I came to pick my phone which I forgot at canteen" replied Arnav.

"Shit, someone is following us, college itna protection hone k baat b kon ho sakta hai, Payal just give me that mail id. " Requested Aakash changing his furious voice to worried one.

"why?? what happend Aakash?? why you are tensed about this???, it may be someone who jealous of you or Payal" said Arnav

"No Arnav, its not any normal student, yesterday we only had lecture still 2 after that we all were left right, expect KU that person is not behind us. that person is behind KU" said Aakash with concern.

"But why??" asked Shyam

"Shyam, she is princess of Rajgat and Gupta fashion house hire" said Payal.

"But her identity had hide from everyone, then how??" Enquired Arnav

"Not from everyone Arnav, some of rival of Rajghat know about her after that court custody case when her dad revealed fact of his daughter. Before that custody case her own dady tried to kill her by putting poison on her kher through orphanage chef but that kher was drunk by cat and that died on the spot and she saved from that posion."

"what?? asked all together.

"That accident which her parents met was planned by rivals of Rajghat. and after that accident & custody  case lead her parents to love their only one daughter like their life and rival started to haunt their daughter once they put bomb on car which was imported by her dad for her but she refused to take and which blast with in few minutes" 

"once she was kiddnaped but escaped from that when they stoped car on signal she sprayed papper on them which she always carry after she became orphan and she jump from that car only meet with accident. she was admitted  in hospital for one week." completed Aakash.

"Her life is filled so much adventures like movie" said shocked Aman.

"After that incident her parents and my parents put guard for her" said Aakash

"Then, why they removed that body gurads" asked Payal.

"No guards still on duty" said Aakash.

"but she come alone, we never saw anyone near her" said Anju.

"our whole college is under their supervision our college gatekeeper to our college canteen staff all are well paid bodyguard and they report to me and out side her dad shadow  protect, without her acknowledge" completed Aakash.

"Then how come someone able to click yours pictures." asked Arnav.

"Have to check that, Payal just give me that mail id." asked Aakash

"AAKASH, AAKASH..come fast shouted Champa.." Her shout made them to run towards its origin leaving  Payal.

Love You
Nightangle...