Part 8

"KUuuuu...KU get up yaar" cried Aakash

"doctor doctor" called out Aakash while Atnav try to touch Khushi only to stopped by glares from Aakash.
within second she was shift to another room and clear her wound and bandage it. After confirming Khushi is slept due to medican, Akash walk towards Payal's room.

"what did you called her, Payal??" asked Aakash

"she is the one, thats why I called her, if I get chance I will call her again and again" Shouted Payal.

"you will regret for that Payal, one day. Right now I just want to know one thing. Arnav do you believe in your love??" Enquired Aakash

"Till yestrday, but now I dont have that heart Aakash. please don't come front us especially front of my sister. you slaped her, I forgave you for that because she said ill about your girl friend" said Arnav in rude way.

"forgave, for what? Good, Now I am free to move. I don't need to give you any damn explanation as You don't Trust your Love" Informed Aakash

"what you mean Aakash??" asked Arnav.

"WHAT I MEANT?? You are asking what I meant?? A little kitten who forwarded her dear chocolate to Crying little boy at her toddler age. That when Khushi become Ku and Aakash become Aku" Aakash shouted while spill outing the first meeting of Khushi and Aakash at Playschool.
"She is your childhood friend you know her from that time" asked shocked friends.

"yup I know her from that time and we continued our studies their only st. peters school one of the famous school. "

"My Ku, My angel. Life of St. Peters School. Best Student of our school. Painting always remain hobby for her and I Used to be her model for painting. Instead of paper She end up in colouring me. Crazy Bubbly girl. Witty and smart. Love friends and whole school rotate around her finger tips. Teachers adore her" Completed Aakash Lost in past.

"Khushi?? Bubbly?? Crazy?? Are you trying to fool us with fake story. The Khushi is Rude and egoistic why won't she after all belongs to rich family with beauty by heritage" said Payal.

"She never had ego of her beauty, she never cared about her face in fact she Hate herself. Leave that but You dont have right to call her Egoistic Payal" said Aakash

"what you mean by that??" asked Payal

"Do you remember that acid incident of our college" asked Aakash

"yes I do because that guy proposed me too but I insult him with his look" Burn out Payal without thinking about her blunder.

"Caught you, Did Khushi ever turn of Any propsal with their look. She hurt them who lyed their eyes on her body" Informed Aakash

"Leave all that because you are not near to my KU's character. she is gem and Arnav you should be sad that now she is not going to be yours, ever. you know what that guy was planned acid attack on Payal, I came to know and informed KU regarding the same" said Aakash giving another shock to them

"But how you came to know about that??" asked Arnav

"I am always follow person who ever propose my KU and make frienship with them to know was that person planning revenge or what with KU and alret KU by notes through her juice every time. Same I did with you"

"You guys dont had any reasons to hide this frienddhip from us and wait a minute why devil saved me when she never care about anyone" asked Payal

"First thing she is not a devil and second thing she care about so many people but never show that, I think Arnav knew it and most important thing she care about me, If anything happened to You it could have end up in hurting me." said Aakash.

"what??" asked Payal

"Because she Knew about my feelings towards you" said Aakash looking at Payal only to give her another shock.

"I cant believe anything all this are fake story so that you both get sympathy from us" asked Arnav.

"Sympathy?? Seriously?? What difference make in our life with your So called Sympathy. Nothing. Nothing at all but There will difference after all your So called Devil never gonna enter in That College. We are leaving from here for forever" saying that Aakash start to move only stop by Arnav.

"You can't move like that making us Criminal instead of victims of your so called story" Shouted Arnav.

"you will regret I am sure about that, Better I walk off from your life" Replied Aakash

"cut the crap and tell me about your so called bubbly devil" asked Arnavwith devil smile.

Aakash looked at Arnav and then at Payal and her friends. Looking at them with pity took out his Phone and Put on a Video. Which he stored safely with him along with so many pictures of their precious friendship.

Video***

"hey gyss come on... dont be spoil sport yaar, todays our picnic and look at you gys, all are lazy bums Only. and karu stop recording video and join me otherwise i will throw your camera and i do that I promise" said beautifual girl of early teens.

"hey Dhurv take this video, I just want to store this for forever and want make beautiful and memorable video and abi main nahi gaya tho she will throw recorder out of this bus" said Aakash to his friend

"ya right you go otherwise your KU will kill you or yeh tera last video ban jayega" said dhurv with laugh.

"so KU what plan for today" asked Aakash

"are you ready gys to do some masti with your KU" asked Khushi.

So game is anthashari but with a twist.. you have dedicate songs to your close one it may be your friends or may be your lover.. and songs should convey your feelings too.... like i dedicate song for my karu. That is
Yeh dosthi hum nahi thodange.... i think you get it, now your turn karu..
video complete with showing different side of Khushi gupta along with so many pictures of their school life to Arnav and others.