Part 10

"she never show her pain to anyone but make others happy  with her bubbly nature and I lost that crazy girl before 10 years" Aakash completed with little tears drops.

Flash back.

"hey Aku, I want to show you something come with me na" said excited Khushi

"what? " asked confused Aakash

"Hey, look at our poor juliet, who lost her love, bechari" one of the class mate commented on her.

"Oye my sweetypie I am not Poor juliet... I am happy princess dear who came to know that jise o prince samjthi thi o tho ek dumb nikla. n Khushi Gupta happy with the fact. One more thing  My Prince charming will enter in my life on right time,  am I right Aku."

"as always princess Khushi gupta" said Aakash

"so Guys bye,  continue with your latest gossips" she run away tagging Aakash along with her.

"Oye pagal princess abhi baata tuje jo batana hai" said irritated  Aakash.

"look here Aku," she give the photo to him.

"What is this yaar,??"  asked confused Aakash.

"Look Aaku, The person  standing hugging my mom is my Dad, this is their college pics and look at the love symbol on his pic...."

"and this is my dad" completed Aakash giving shock to Khushi.

"What??" asked confused Aakash.

"Arre pagal, means our parents are friends so that means I can find out my dad easily na" said excitied Khushi

"You know na he is your dad, then why you want one more dad yaar...ek dad kafi hai na." said Aakash only to get hit from Khushi on his head

"Abe buddu maine yeh photo mom k purse churaya hai & I don't have any details of him not even name but Now I can easily track" completed  Khushi.

"so Abhi karna kya hai?? " asked Aakash.
" lets ask about this pic to your dad, say that you get this pic from old album, ok my buddu ram. keep this pic with you just call me when your dad give information about my dad teke, don't forget to put phon  on speaker" give perfect idea by Khushi.

"sach main Aakash tu itna buddu ta kya and Khushi was a naughty and mischievous kid" confirmed Arnav stopping the flash back.

flash back continue

Aakash house

"dad I got something" said nervous Aakash while puting phone on speaker hiding from his Dad.

"what beta??" asked his dad

"this picture, is your college  picture" asked Aakash giving picture to his dad

"yes beta we were gang in our college days," his dad replied

"dad yeh uncle aunty husband wife hai kya"? asked curious Aakash

"they were in love beta, she is Roshini Gupta college ki beauty queen and he was college hero now he settled in delhi beta. Like he explained details of khushi's Dad and Mom

are you in contact with them  dad??
only with him baby not with roshini.

"Now go and sleep son, its already late"

"Dad  can I get your cell for one call, I dont have balance in my phone." requested Aakash.

" Take it beta, I know you want to call your KU na say hii to her from her uncle "

after some time he gave back his dad phone completing his mission.
Next day. at school bus

"you have extra  shirt na" asked Khushi
"why you asked me to bring shirt??" asked confused Aakash while getting down from bus