Part 6

Canteen.
"What happend today at college not less then movie yaar" said NK.
"exciting one and intresting one" said Lavanya
" Heroine was our devil" said Payal.
"What happend now yaar, why you are silent bro" Aakash asked to Arnav
"Nothing man, I am happy my angel is 3b but confused about her rudness towards her mother. She is Mystery" asked Arnav.
"No idea about that but what is 3b?" asked Aakash.
"simple hai Aakash beauty brain and bank balance" completed Payal.
"Like you na Payal" said Aakash making Payal blush.
"look there your angel is coming Arnav"informed Anju.
"so gys I am leaving now..see you guys tomarrow." said Aakash leaving to counter and then exist.
"mam your juice, waiter place her order along with note on the table.
"go now" saying that Khushi took the note and keep it in her bag like always.
Her eyes looked at those eyes who is looking at her. She took deep breath and moved towards his table.
"What happened De..I am meant Khushi?" Enquired Lavanya.
'"Arnav..I am...I am Sorry" Saying that She turn to move only to stop by his call.
",So you are Guilty thats means there is hope and Your heart is mealting"
",Yes" Her one word give him short time happiness which end with her other words.
"I am guilty but there is no hope and Melting heart not even possible when that person does not have heart"

New morning. College

" Principal Sir asked everyone to vacate College before 2 as some emergency meetings is going to hold" said excitied Anju to her friends who were chilling at canteen.
"why"?? asked Aman
"No idea about that yaar" replied Anju.
"So what about movie now its 1.45" asked Lavanya.
"We are ready right brother" Payal said looking at Arnav
"Anju where is Khushi, she left for home or" what asked Arnav.
"No, your angel have special permission to stay in her pvt room." replied Anju.
"ok guys lets leave then", Aman said and Arnav dont be spoil sport come with us
"guys I am not in I have to go back to home got message from dad" said Aakash while checking his phone
"kk fine" said Shyam
"okay" said Aakash
they left from there on their ways
clock turn to 2.30 college
"How are you"?
"ohh you , what made you come here"?? asked Khushi with avoiding manner.
" hey I just want Wish........"
"dont dare to complete that sentance, why the hell you are here? you know very well I hate you and I told you hundred time dont show me your face then too You made this Situation. I am here and entertain you becsuse of Champa. You forced her make me agree." shouted angry Khushi but She controlled het anger looking at Principal.
"welcome sir" said principal.
"miss gupta do you know king of rajghat" asked principal.
"she know me hai na princess Very well, I think You are new to this College" asked king to Khushi.
" Mr.Siddharth Rajputh wardrobe are designed by Miss Gupta's fashion house only. So I know" said Khushi with devil smile to make king siddharth Rajput upset. .
"Sir leave us alone for time I will join u later" asked king to Principal.
"okay" saying that principal left from there.
"I dont give the time for stranger to introduce themself to me and dont dare to call me princess once again. I never give any damn to your position or whatever you are so stay far away from me" saying that she start to leave only meet with the eyes who only have concern for her.
"why dont you make her understand, you should help me in this son, I need her" asked king
"why should I follow your words majesty"
"Because you are my friend's son and she listen to yours words" said king.
"I am here and hearing you out because of my dad only but my dad never told me to follow wrong person words, You belongs to that group., never forget she has me still last breath and I will never follow your words which hurt her not even my dad's word if that effect my KU" saying that person left leaving two people, one in dilemma other in shock.
other person start to follow the person who left from there only Witness the shocking scene. His angel is in someone's arms not some one else but his so called close friend Aakash's arms and she is crying and Aakash is consoling her.
"Ku, My princess please stop crying, Your this tears kill me" said Aakash
" it's hurts Aku, why me." cried Khushi gupta giving shock to Arnav
the scene distrub by the phone call got in Arnav mobile and they saw him and Khushi saw the pain of loosing something precious in his eyes and he left from there without saying anything.

Aakash droped Khushi at home and day end with lots of pain.