Part 4

"are you mad or what?? you are ready to die for me without thinking about your family who loves you and you are ready to die,  for me For a devil.  I hate you" Shouted  Khushi angrily.
"Now you proven that, my choice is perfect and special. you are not devil you are angel. devil never think about others happiness and sadness and you  thought about my family. and you have feelings for me may be now it is hate but it will turn to love.  am sure about that my angel." said Arnav with super confident.
"I dont care about any one, suna tum.. I dont care and my hate never going to be love do you get me" saying that She run away from there leaving smirking Arnav.
Time start to run like horse and mid of final year entered..all are same like starting with little change. 
Aakash become close to Arnav and Payal is badly falling love  with Aakash. war is going on  between NK and Lavanya like super fast express. Aman propose his crush sweety.
And Arnav and Khushi love hate story had little  changes, now a days Khushi like Arnav following her but never show this  fact to him.

"hey what are you doing in this room. its my pvt room." Questioned  Khushi.
"I thought to check out my future wife painting. I heard about your special and unique master piece of painting. only lucky one able to see your painting in real. and I am sure am the lucky one to see my future wife and her painting fully without any disturbances" Arnavcomplete his words in husky way.
"you are shameless creature, stay away from me" she warned him only to make him to move towards her and making her to move backword.

"I said stop wherever you are..... " She said in small voice but little late because she already pinned by Arnavat near wall.
"Devil, you look beautiful in red colour. This top suit you, so to match that let me give you some redness in your beautiful cheeks  what says??" asked  Arnavin seducing way.
"what... yo..u... mean??" asked stammering Khushi who was totally lost in Arnav's eyes.
she got her sense when his lips meet her cheek for  a kiss,  their first kiss and then hard bit on the same spot to gave little redness there. and before his lips move towards her lips she pushed him hard, giving tight slap on his face to make his cheek also red.

"stay away from me.. dont come near me because I hate you and your stupid love of lust. I thought you are different but no,  you are also same like him..I hate him and I hate you too" shouted Khushi with tears filled eyes and run away from there leaving shocked and broken Arnav behind.

"hey Arnav what happend, why you are staying away from your friends from two days is that because your devil is not coming college"?? asked Aakash while sitting near Arnav at campus ground.
"No yaar, I am okay. just want to stay alone" said Arnav.
" hey, tell me what happend??..may be I can help you" asked Aakash with concern.

"now no one can help me to complete my love story. I had hurt her but my intension was not what she is thinking" replied Arnav with ditched voice.
"be clear Arnav" Aakash asked with worry.
"Arnave xplain every thing happend in painting room only to leave Aakash in shock.
"I want her in my life,  I dont have any lust over  her. I am in love and that also madly I cant leave without her. Please do somethings" cried Arnav hugging Aakash.

"if your love is true you will get her in your life,  dont worry" supported Aakash thinking something in mind. unknown to them that Khushi is watching them from behind.
After some time
"hey where are You running guys" asked Payal .
"someone fall from second floor balcony we are going there" One student replied.
"ohh god who is that person, yaar lets go and check" said NK.
"hey gys she is shifed to college medi care" said Lavanya who was already present in the incident spot.
"who is she?" asked Arnav.
"Natsha yaar yash's girl friend" informed Aman.
"How its happend? and how is she now?" asked Aakash.
"she is okay means not major things happend. so we will get know with in some hours". said Lavanya.
"lets move to canteen now we will check her later" said Aakash.
Aftar some hours.
"Guys, did you hear that, Natsha  open her eyes and give her statement against two people names.  Her boy friend and Devil. Principal asked all student to assemble on audiotrium Tomorrow morning at 9.00 Along with all the trustees.
"what, why Khushi??" asked worried Vaurn.
" Have to wait till tomorrow. ." said Aakash.