Chapter 6: You reap what you sew

It was starting to get darker and darker and I was sitting in my bedroom reading a manga named "Ouran High shool host club" which I have finished reading it before, but since I found it so funny and amusing I decided to read it, for the sake of killing time. It's already 11 p.m. and I skipped dinner. I'm even surprised he didn't irritate me and bug me to make a meal.

But for him not to be asking he probably wasn't also hungry. I put my manga on the side of my bed, lift up and decided to go check if that jerk was already asleep. I tiptoed in the most silent way possible and went up the stairs, slowly opening his door and peeking to see if he was asleep, but unfortunately he wasn't.

I thought that useless guy would be sleeping by now! Darn it, I only have until midnight to punish him! Why isn't he sleeping?! I'm starting to feel like Cinderella who only had until midnight to have fun at the ball. Jeez! The only difference between me and her is that I have until twelve to get him and instead of leaving a glass shoe behind I'll be leaving a beautiful mark or should I say design on him.

I waited near the door sitting on the floor, against the wall and since I noticed that he didn't seem to be going to sleep any time soon I came with the most brilliant idea. OK, I know I shouldn't play with medication but doing it once won't kill the guy. So, I quickly went back to my room and searched through my drawer and grabbed my sleeping pills which I used to use when I had problems sleeping. I ran to the kitchen grabbed a cup of water and dissolved it.

I walked up the stairs and walked into his bedroom, seeing him looking at some music sheets. Since he didn't seem to hear me come in I cleared my throat and he looked at me surprised "What are you doing here? Didn't you see the rules that are attached to the fridge?"

"Yeah, but you said I could come in here just for today" I said with a sweet smile, of course this little smile of mine is thinking of something evil right now. "Oh and here is some water. I thought you'd like, since you're working so hard..."

He started lifting his eyebrow and giving me the eyes of 'suspicion' "What are you up to?"

Am I that see through? It's like he's reading me like and open book! I need to try and shut this book of mine really hard and lock it well. "I'm not up to anything, I'm just bored and wanted to give you some water, besides there is no rule saying 'to not give you any drinks'" I tried to say with the most believable expression possible. GOD LET HIM FALL FOR IT! AND DRINK THE GOD DAMN WATER ALREADY!

"I guess you should treat me nicely, after all you are living in my house, and it's the least you could do" He said smiling at me as he picked up the cup ready to drink it. "Of course! And I am very grateful to you for letting me live under your roof" I smiled. How the heck am I supposed to exactly be nice to him when he's such an ass!

Just when his lips were about to touch the cup he suddenly looked at me "But.... Knowing you, it's hard to believe that you want to be nice to me. Did you by any chance put something in my drink?" What the heck! Do I have it written all over my face? It's like he knows!

"Of course not, why would I do that?" I asked him, letting out a small giggle. He suddenly looked at me and said "Then if there is nothing in this drink, have a sip"

"That's ok, I'm not really thirsty, besides I brought that for you" I said to him but he just looked at me and said "Then there is something in here" as he showed me the cup.

"There isn't" I protested.

"Then D-R-I-N-K IT" he persisted. "Fine, I'll take a sip just to prove you wrong" I gave in. Seriously, is this what they call backfiring? This wasn't how it was supposed to go. I grabbed the cup, smiled at him and drank like a quarter of the water. And then gave it back to him. "See I drank it, so drink it already"