Chapter 13: Stalker alert

Shin Hye's POV

I quickly walked to the front of the theater where Kikwang and I were supposed to meet. Once I arrived there I saw Kikwang so I waved at him, hoping that he would see me, and as expected he did. He waved at me and gave me a big smile. Looking at his smile made me just smile along with him.

I walked towards him and apologized "Sorry, If I took long" as I pushed some of my hair behind my ear and looked into his eyes. He looked kind of nervous because he was doing that thing he did when he saw me the last time, he scratched the back of his neck and blushed "It's ok, you weren't late at all"

"You look really pretty, by the way" He threw me a cute smile, which made me blush. It was the first time someone had said that to me and it made me happy, unlike that jerk that just likes to piss me off. Saying that I looked horrible and my skirt was too short.... What the hell was his problem?!

"Are you okay?" Kikwang suddenly asked me. "Yeah, why?"

"It's just that you were smiling just now and then suddenly you looked annoyed" He explained to me. "Oh that! Don't worry about it, I just remembered something that's all"

"Should we go in to watch the movie then?" Kikwang asked me.

"Yeah, sure... why not" I gave him a smile and the both of us entered the movie theater. We sat in one of the last rows. Since it was higher at the back I liked it, besides I don't really like the front row seats because it's too close to the screen and it hurts my eyes.

Geun Suk's POV

When Shin Hye was close to the theater, I parked my car and followed Shin Hye up until the theater. Well I wouldn't say really follow, more like I'm simply taking a stroll near Shin Hye without her knowing. Once she stopped I saw her waving to someone, but then I noticed the person that was waving back and saw that it was that Kikwang boy that she was talking about.

I don't know what she sees in him, he doesn't look anything close to being manly. While I watched her I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, I took a glance to see who it was and to my surprise it was Shin Hye's friend. What was her name again...? I kept thinking about it, but it didn't come to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked me with a smile as she licked a magnum white chocolate ice cream.

"Nothing" I said to her. "Really? It looks like your following Shin Hye from my point of view"

"I'm not following her" I denied it. "Then are you stalking her?"

"No!" I gave her a big fat no. Of course I'm going to deny it, since I don't consider this following and neither do I consider this stalking. "And aren't you supposed to be having a date with Joong?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but Joong didn't really come... he said he caught a cold" She told me. "Is that so..."

"But how did you know I had a date with Joong?" She suddenly asked me. "I was watching TV when you and Shin Hye were talking on the phone. I could hear the whole conversation" I explained to her. I then looked back to check on Shin Hye and saw that she was already entering the movie theater with him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her. She just smirked at me and said "Yeah, sure" and the both of us walked to the movie theater. I saw her entering the room and I paid the guy the tickets for the horror movie that was giving today. Knowing her, of course she was going to watch horror.

"Let me guess, we are going to watch the same movie as Shin Hye" her friend lifted her eyebrow, smirked and crossed her arms.

"We just happen to like the same movie" I said to her with a smile and entered the lounge. The room was dark and it was full of people. I walked slowly without Shin Hye knowing and sat right behind her with her friend.