Chapter 21: Problem solved

Nobody's POV

"Fine, I'll let him stay here" Geun Suk allowed it and she quickly hopped from the couch in happiness and said "Yes!" while she high fived Henry.

"But..."

"But what?" She asked, having her smile slowly becoming a frown.

"But...you have to do whatever I want during the week that he stays here" He told her.

"But that's unfair!" Shin Hye complained. "Do you want him to stay here or not?" He asked her, lifting his right eyebrow up.

Shin Hye took a look at Henry and just sighed "Fin-" she was about to say it, when Henry cut in "How about I take her place, I'm the one that barged in, so she shouldn't be taking the punishment, I'll do whatever you want during this week"

"The agreement is with her not with you" Geun Suk said to him as he looked at Shin Hye and asked "So... what's your decision?"

"I'll do whatever you want" She went along with it. "Are you really ok with it?" Henry asked her worriedly.

"Don't worry I'll be fine...." She said to him. "I hope..." she thought herself as she looked at Geun Suk who had a smirk across his face.

Shin Hye looked at the time and noticed that she it was almost time for her class to start "Oh GOD! I'm going to be late!" She muttered as she ran into her bedroom, got dressed and ran really fast to the front door to change from her slippers to her shoes.

"What are you late for?" Geun Suk looked at her confused.

"Class, you idiot!" She yelled at Geun Suk and ran out of the house.

Geun Suk's POV

Shin Hye ran out of the house, leaving Henry and I alone in the same living room, looking at each other and feeling the awkwardness in the air.

"Do you guys always call each other names?" Henry suddenly asked me.

"Yeah... that's how we bond" I told him. Well at least she doesn't avoid me anymore and now that she has to do whatever I want, I can stick closer to her now...

"So do I still sleep in that bedroom?" He pointed at Shin Hye's room.

"Of course no-..." Wait if he sleeps in her room, then she can sleep in...

"... yes, yes you can" I said to him smiling.

"But I need you to help me with something" I said to him.

"Yeah, sure... anything" He responded with a smile.

"Help me move her clothes out of her room" I said to him with a smile.

"Her clothes?! But where will she sleep?" He asked me.

"In my bedroom" I said to him.

"But she's a girl, isn't it better that I sleep upstairs then?" He asked me.

"It's ok, because she has already slept in there with me once (even though it was an accident)" I smiled at him.

"Is it really ok? You're still a guy though"

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to her. I'll say the same thing to you as I said to her before... I'm only interested in girls with straight hair, white fingers and hourglass figure" I smiled at him.

"You really won't do anything?" he asked me again. "I already said no... I'm only doing this to piss her off anyways"

"Really?!" He looked surprised.