Chapter 20: The condition

"HENRY! HELP! MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE!!!!" I screamed for Henry's help as I by accident went against one of the most expensive yet favorite vases of Geun Suk. OH.MY.GOD. that's when my time just froze.

DEAR LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! The vase was scattered all over the floor into millions of tiny little pieces. I looked behind me and Geun Suk's face expression completely changed. It was as if his soul had run away from his body, because he had completely frozen, not being able to process the fact that I just broke his precious vase.

"Geun Suk? Are you okay?" I asked him. He lift his head up to look at me and his eyes looked like all the blood from his body had literally shot up to his eye balls. "Shin Hye..." He muttered in a very angry yet low tone of voice.

"Y...e...ss?" I trembled from fear. "I suggest you step away from me..." He looked at me with murderous eyes, while his voice trembled with anger and I started stepping away from him slowly, while he looked at me and his broken vase.

Henry suddenly opened the door innocently, rubbing his eyes from tiredness. And just when he saw the vase on the floor broken he asked "What happened?" with a loud tone of voice.

I put my hand over his mouth and said "Shhhh" as my other hand had the finger in front of my lips. "What's wrong?" He whispered and Geun Suk turned to look at us with a very evil aura surrounding him.

"Don't make a slightest bit of movement..." I whispered to him while I looked at Geun Suk with fear "Any little movement could cause him to attack at any moment"

"Let's slowly step away from him and when I say run back into my bedroom you run!" I whispered to Henry, grabbing his wrest while he just looked confused. When I grabbed Henry's wrest, Geun Suk started running after us "YOU IDIOTIC GOOSE!!!!"

"RUN... RUN... RUN!!!!" I yelled at Henry and we went back into my bedroom holding the door tightly together, so that Geun Suk wouldn't murder me today.

"OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR, YOU STUPID WILD GOOSE!" Geun Suk yelled at me with fury in his words, while he tried opening the door and banging it so many times.

"IF I OPEN THE DOOR YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!" I yelled back.

"OPEN THE DOOR, I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!" He yelled back at me.

"Just open the door for him and explain the situation" Henry said to me while he helped me hang on to the door.

"Are you insane?!" I said to him. "If I open this door, do you have any idea what will happen to me?"

"What's the worst that could happen?" Henry asked me.

"Oh you innocent child, you haven't been in the wild so you probably don't know..." I said to him shaking my head.

"What are you talking about? You yourself haven't been in the wild" He said to me.

"Trust me, once you live with this stupid jerk, it's the same thing as living in the wild... and right now what's behind this door isn't Geun Suk anymore, It's a starving hyena, ready to eat some meat, and in this precise moment I'm the MEAT!" I explained to Henry.

"COME OUT THIS INSTANT! YOU WILD GOOSE" Geun Suk banged on the door.

"NO! I KNOW THAT IF I OPEN THE DOOR, YOU'LL KILL ME!" I held on to the door knob tighter.

"OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR, I WON'T KILL YOU!"

"YEAH RIGHT..." I yelled at him. After the last incident happened I don't really trust his words... "Fine, if you open the door, I'll forgive you and let this slide" it's what he had said, yet when I opened the door he went on full mode attack.