Chapter 18: What comes around goes around

When I got to my doorstep I heard my name all of a sudden "Geun Suk?" I turned around and to my surprise Kikwang was infront of my house and another kid appeared too. He was more to the left with a luggage right next to him.

"What are you doing here?" Kikwang asked me surprised.

"What am I doing here? What are you two doing here?" I asked Kikwang. "Two?" Kikwang looked to the side and saw the boy and asked "Who are you?"

"Me? Who are you guys?" The boy asked us. Shin Hye suddenly opened the door and asked " What the hell is with the noise?! Jesus! All I've been hearing is who is who! What is this? The who is who game?!"

She then looked forward and without even seeing the fact that Kikwang was here she ran pass me and jumped into a hug with that boy "I've missed you so much!"

Nobody's POV

Kikwang ten minutes ago...

"Ding Dong" He rang on the doorbell of Sunhwa's house.

Sunhwa opened the door and asked him "What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit Shin Hye and ask her if she wanted to have dinner with me" He said to her smiling.

"Oh but she's not here" Sunhwa said nervously.

"Then where is she?" He asked her.

"She's... uhmmn... she's sleeping over at another friend's house" She said to him with a smile as she played with her fingers nervously.

"Oh then tell me the address and I'll go there" He said to her with a warm smile.

"Oh... uhmmn.. Sure..." She responded. "What to do! What to do! If I tell him that she's living with Geun Suk she'll kill me! I might as well be digging my own grave! Aish! I'll just give him the address and pray that she's alone in that house" Sunhwa thought to herself as she smiled at Kikwang and typed the address on his phone.

"Here" She smiled.

"Thanks" He said to her. And just before he turned around to leave he looked at her and smiled "See you around"

Shin Hye's POV

Since Geun Suk wasn't still in the house I went to the kitchen to drink something. I suddenly heard noises coming from outside. "Who are you" and "why are you here"... etc... It was all I could hear beyond that door. It was kind of irritating, because they were making a noise so I just opened the door and asked with an irritated voice "What the hell is with the noise?! Jesus! All I've been hearing is who is who! What is this? The who is who game?!"

I looked forward and saw Henry standing there. I couldn't believe it, I was so happy to see him. I ran towards him and jumped into a hug "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too!" He said with a big smile on his face as he hugged me tighter and spinned me around in his arms.

I just giggled and asked "But... what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you, silly" He smiled and gently hit me with his knuckles on the side of my forehead.

"Really? Let's talk inside then, it get's a little chilly at night" I said to him with a smile as I hugged his arm and directed myself to the doorstep.
Geun Suk shot me a glare and I suddenly heard Kikwang "Who is he Shin Hye?"

"Oh he's Henry, but... why did you come here?" I asked Kikwang.

"Sunhwa told me you were sleeping over at a friends house and she gave me this address" He explained to me. Sunhwa really wants to die! Aish! I'll prepare her grave later!