chapter 1: Alex POV

"Mmm" I mumbled as i tried to get my eyes to open. My bed sheet clinging to my body and my bed soaking me in almond oil, feeling so soft and comfortable that the guilt of waking up late was outmatched, this sensation so powerful that its seduces my body to stay; wanting more. The morning sun reflecting into my eyes through my window was a spell breaker, making me squint my eyes. I couldn't stand it anymore i had to get up.

Getting up wasn't easy, my chest felt heavy. I managed to look down at my chest and i saw a feminine hand, i sigh in relieve as my heart went to ease as the thought of me getting old was erased from my mind, that's really scary, am just nineteen. My eyes scanned through the rest of her body until i finally realized that familiar face. It was Folake, she was only putting on an orange coloured bra and pant which complimented her brown skin while i was only on my red nike boxers. Her boobs pressing on my chest made me bite my lips with pleasure as my thoughts went wild, i mean with that gorgeous body of her's, it was hard to resist.

My head hurts as i tried to remember what happened last night.
"I thought i took her back to her hostel last night but i guess not" i mumbled with a smile on my face. I turned over to grab my phone, 6.45am.I slowly removed her hand from my chest before i quietly got out of the bed. It seems she was pretty tried from last night party. I knew letting her drink that much wasn't good for her but she can be stubborn sometimes. She still look cute though "Poor thing" i chuckled.

I quickly grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. I didn't plan on making something tasking so i did the normal simple breakfast i was accustom to, fried eggs with toasted bread with honey on top and two hot cups of tea. I was extremely cautious while adding sugar to it cause i knew she didn't like too much in her tea.

Trying to get the apron off my body i heard her voice
"What are you do-ing...?", she was still sleepy, i could tell,
"Give me a sec" i voiced out from the kitchen. I quickly placed everything on the Songmics Multi Function Lapdesk Table Bed Tray i got last week from jumia and brought it to her.

"Oh my Gosh you didn't have to...this is so sweet of you" she praised me but i only responded with a smile. I watched her with a smile on my face as she gracefully sliced the toasted bread into two before taking a bite and sipping from her cup of tea,yeah her family was rich and lived a classic lifestyle.

I could watch her all day if i wanted to, but that would had been creepy. She glanced at me with a smile,
"Why are you staring at me like that?is there something in my eyes?" She asked with curiosity on her face,
"Nah...you just look so cute when you eat" i replied. She was stunned but she didn't say anything, she just glanced at me with a smile as she pulled her hair behind her ear. Maybe it was just me but i think she looked alot cuter with her hair behind her ears.

The moment was suddenly ruined when i heard a buzz from my phone. I quickly picked it up. It was a WhatsApp msg from the 200l mechanical department group chat. I tapped on it. It was our assistant course rep, Jane Logan. She was also Folake's best friend, she said there was going to be a class at lt1 by 9am. My eyes quickly looked at the time, 7.56am.

I quickly informed her.

"don't worry we still got time" she retort,

"but aren't you going back to the hostel...before you will go to class?" I asked.

She suddenly had a grumpy face on

" Is my presence so annoying that you are in such a rush to kick me out?" She replied in a grumpy tone.