{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

Start from the beginning

But not all stories ended the same. Jaemin needed to find a suitor. A women. For what? To produce another heir. Their father didn't support his eldest marrying a man, he wanted a grandchild, a pure blooded royalty.

Taeyong and father fought of course and it didn't end well. They ended the arguing with a sword to sword combat. Luckily, Taeyong won, letting Jaehyun took the throne and leaving his father retired from his throne.

"Tell him I'm not going. End the planning." Jaemin said as he stood up and walked towards the door. Jeno was shocked by the sudden out burst. "We can't do that Jaemin."

"Why is that? I thought your husband is the king now! Why is father still ordering me around?!"

Jaemin yelled, trying to hold back his tears. "I know but he is still our father. You can't just cut him off from the family."

Jaemin scoffed, "A father should be caring towards their children. They should be supportive of what their children's choices"

Jaemin held back his tears but couldn't help but let a couple of it falls. Quickly wiping his tears, he tried to regain his posture but ended up sobbing into his hands. Taeyong got closer into Jaemin before hugging him.

"Go on... Let it out..."

Taeyong said, rubbing the latter's back, trying to calm him down.

"I hate him, I hate him! He never acknowledges me. He always pushes me beyond my limits. I hate him so much!"

"i know, I know. I've been there."

"I'm sorry, "

Jaemin continued to cry into the older's chest, staining it with his tears. He let out his anger and frustration that night.

Taeyong felt bad. It was never the boy's fault. Their father was just too eager to have grandchildren and another heir to the throne.

"Sleep Nana, you must be tired."

Jaemin nodded and wiped his tears. He walked out of the dining room slowly. Jeno watched the back of Jaemin disappear behind the door.

It took a couple of minutes for Jeno to rush out and followed the younger. Mark and Jisung just sat there, blankly staring at the running prince.

"Young love, "

❁ ❁ ❁

Jaemin entered his room, only to have the moonlight shining into his room. He walked over to the window, closing it and locking it before going back and jumped into his bed.

He buried his face into a pillow until he realized something was off.

Didn't close the window before I left

He sat back and looked back to his window. There was neither a sign of forced entry nor a shattered glass. It was definitely opened carefully.

He looked around the room to see if there is an intruder. He searched in his bathroom, under the bed, behind the curtains. He doubled check every corner of the room but found nothing.

He sighed and sat on the left side of the bed only to hear a yelp.

"Oww!"

He startled and stood back up.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" he said panicking, his hands were already gripping his sword tightly ready to slice the intruder.

A blond hair appeared from under the blanket, followed by a pair of brown orbs staring back at him. The eyes stared at Jaemin's before falling into his hands which was already prepared.

"Wait. You're not actually going to kill me are you?" the hands of the intruder removed the covers from his face exposing his identity. Jaemin's legs felt numb in a split second after seeing the intruder's face.

He dropped his hands to the bed, crawling forwards to the intruder. He caressed the cheeks slowly before pinching himself by the arm making sure he's not dreaming.

A tear fell from his eyes. He smiled softly as he brought his lips unto the other's forehead.

"You're back, princess."

-tbc-