Chapter 16

12/29/300 AC

The Twins

Rosa's point of view

"Robb before I escaped I heard part of what Tywin's proposal about his son was," I said to Robb as we were sitting in the war tent alone

"Robb before I escaped I heard part of what Tywin's proposal about his son was," I said to Robb as we were sitting in the war tent alone. Robb picked up his face from his cup as I spoke. I had my left arm close to my chest as it was still hard to move it without crying out of pain.

"What did he speak of?" Robb questioned knowing that this could be important to what next steps we took. I looked at the table knowing that I was in a way betraying Robb but it was for everyone's best to continue in secret of what was happening.

"Tywin wanted Jaime to be kept alive and not harm. He is willing to keep secure Sansa and Arya in exchange. I know that it isn't wise to please him, yet he is the only person powerful enough to keep the girls safe. If we do as he wanted without letting him know I told you this he will do as he said. They might be Lannisters, but they pay their depths," I said as Robb looked angered at the fact that he had to agree with a man that he hated. He came closer and held my hands close to his.

"I trust my men with my life, yet the only one in this world I trust more is you. I will put you in charge of the Kingslayer. I know you will do as spoken because you care for Arya and Sansa as much as I. You and only you, my queen," he said as he kissed my hand as I felt ashamed of him trusting me when I would be betraying him. 

"Thank you, Robb," I said to him getting up from the table and walking out of the tent with Winter still at my skirts. I felt ashamed of my false words but I washed them out by telling myself it was for his own good. I would give him power so that once I left his side he would be protected.

I walked through the camp as people would say "Queen in the noruth" as I passed by I won't take that title truly serious as I knew that it would only be temporary as soon as I was to end my marriage with Robb in a year time. Stepping on the moist cold ground I would witness small slowers tart to appear in the ice ground slowly but surely with my arrival. It was particularly strange to see this site yet I guess it was just a sight that winter would be leaving early this year.

"My queen," one of the guards spoke as I came close the cages were the prisoners were. I knew Jaime was here isolated from where all others were but I had to make sure to get him out.

"I am now in charge of the Jaime Lannister. You will bring his water and some bread immediately," I said to the guard as she left. I continued walking and then found Jaime sitting on the ground strapped to a pol as he had been all night. "leave us," I said to the guards watching over him. Jaime raised his cut and bruised face and he stared at me happy to know I was alive.

"Glittering flower, I never wanted for you to see me this way. Tied up like a dog... Now you, truly blossomed into a queen yourself," Jaime said as I felt happy hearing him speak once again. Separated for months we were and now came together to speak once more. "I am glad to know that father helped you," he said gesturing to my arm wrapped around my a bandage.