Chapter 47

4/4/302 AC

Casterly Rock

Jaime's point of view

Just after I had left Rosa with my mother I trailed off to the end of the rock almost where the sea would start and climbed down until I found a group of guards surrounding what was the almost decomposing body of Robb Stark. I came towards them and without saying a word they left me away with my plaything. Oh, I was going to enjoy this. "Jaime Lannister, King Slayer..." that is all Robb could say with his voice cracking from the dehydration.

He looked bad, his leg had flies all over it as it was rotting away and his beard had grown long and messy almost hiding all of his face, but his eyes were still there sunken into his skull

He looked bad, his leg had flies all over it as it was rotting away and his beard had grown long and messy almost hiding all of his face, but his eyes were still there sunken into his skull. He was no king and slowly he would be no man. "Actually I go by king now, since my wife is the queen of your land, and ours. I might want to show more respect boy," I spoke as he shuffled to the back of the rocks leaning on them to support himself upright. "Why don't you... bow," I said as I stabbed his knees making him stumble on the ground. "Better."

"You got what you both wanted didn't you. After all you are both meant for each other. I thought the same thing. I remember our wedding. I was warned about her. I should have listened, you should listen. 'Goddess of nature' is what the red lady called her. She... She told me 'She, like her mother, suffers the same faith, to die in her lover's arms' . I thought that night when we were fighting that I would kill her, that she would die in my arms, but now I know that I was never her lover. If she was to die she would die because of your fault." Robb laughed at the thought of her dead and I didn't know if to listen or just laugh it all off.

"Don't you dare talk about her, you have no right," I was about to cut off his tongue when he interrupted once again.

"'Love will blind you boy' 'Love will be her demise, as she will give her all to you one day....' How did lady Alerie Tyrell Hightower die again? You know... her mother died in childbirth. Oh congratulations, I heard she is with child," I knew what he was going with and I wasn't having it. I slashed his shoulder and he cried in pain. "How did she manage to get this far with my kingdom. The north knows it's true ruler, one of norther blood. She is just a western girl, nothing more," Robb himself knew that my words were true, he understood that Rosa had taken his people, but it was shocking for me to find out that he still don't understand how much of a piece of shit he was. Not only to her but to the rest of the north.

"Let me remind you, you took advantage of the woman that gave you an army, made sure you won the wars she fought in herself in your behalf, and then placed a crown over your head. You know she was willing to try and love you in order to be what you wanted. She gave me up for years for you!" I said hitting him with my golden hand and made some of his teeth fall everywhere around us. "All for you to fall in love with a nobody, taking everything from Rosa, and sending your lands into ruins. What a smart person you are, you lost everything that was good in your life... But I can't complain, by making you full of yourself I got her back. I got to marry the love of my life and show her what a true man was. A man that was there to take care of her, and not just throw her away for a whore. She must be having fun with her, torturing her and your child."