Chapter 31 (Queens wedding part 1)

11/28/301 AC

King's Landing

Rosa's point of view

"My lady you must be relaxed in the hot bath

"My lady you must be relaxed in the hot bath. It is a very long day you will have tomorrow. I can add more petals or eucalyptus if you wish," Casandra my new handmaiden spoke as she pored more hot water over my shoulders. She was again a gift from the Lannisters, however this one was chosen by Nana. She was married to a farmer in the Reach Nana said and It made me trust her more than anyone in this hateful place.

I keep on looking at the white roses in my bath and allowed my thoughts consume me. I was scared. Scared to not know if Sansa or Loras had arrived back home. I knew that they must have deep down but still something made me feel uneasy. Something wasn't right. I liked to believe it was something that had to do with my plans but I believe it also had to do with the idea that I would be having my bedding ceremony after my wedding.

"Dose it hurt?" I asked not moving my eyes from the rose. I knew that it would, most of the others I have spoken to have said so, but how much?

"My lady you must not."

"Casandra I have been through so much in my 20 years of age. I have scars all over my body as you can see. Cuts by dagger, slashed by swords, punctured by arrows... And yet I worry about this. I don't know why. It is childish, I wasn't worried of it in my fist marriage but this one will be wideness, I am sure everyone wants to see me weak as well as deflowered." I held the flower and crushed it to represent the destruction of what is beautiful. I know that Jaime will take care of me, take it slow, and take care of me. However I wanted to prove that even when I am in my most vulnerable I was still in power.

"It hurts, everything here on out will hurt. Childbirth hurt, miscarriages hurt, being a woman hurts, yet we embrace it. Only woman can do it after all," she started braiding my hair, ready to pick it up and out of my way for the rest of the night yet something was so off. Even North who was at my side felt off compared to Clore who just laid there in front of the door. I know there was something there...

"The wolf is dead!!!! Queen of the North!!! Long live the queen!!!" screams could be heard out my window. I started to panic sending my darlings into protection mod. I stood up not caring that the stone floor got soaked. I felt uneasy as if something was to happen next. "lock the doors, and bring me my bow and arrows. Now!" Everyone started moving and I opened up the door for Clore to go protect Nana and Margaery, I really hoped it wasn't Robb he truly would be stupid coming here.

Casandra ran looking for what I had asked for as I put on my robe. North was in front of me fallowing my every move. Cassandra stepped back into the room and locked up everything. "We want our queen!!! Queen of the North!!!" screamed keep on coming and I didn't know if this was good or bad. They had never asked for me before. Either way where there is commotion there is danger. I grabbed my bow and prepared myself for what was to come. "Stand behind me, I will keep you safe."