Chapter 52 (End of Season 5)

6/3/302 AC

Highgarden

Rosa's point of view

I could see Highgarden in the distance

I could see Highgarden in the distance. It was so magnificent, so stunning as always. The ground was covered with flowers all around and the crops were beginning to grow as spring was upon us. "I am home..." I wanted to cry as I awaited to be here for so long. I loved every part of where I ground up. It's open gardens, beautiful scenery, and clear waters. Nothing in the world could compare to it.

The carriage continued to move and I could hear Dior making noises from the outside as I knew he was also glad to be back after so long of being away. We came through the gates and into the city and there were crowds of people waiting to see me. More than likely brought together by Nana, as I knew well she loved for others to hold our family in high regard. "Here comes the queen!"

"Well they seemed to miss you," Anna commented, somewhat shocked at the sight before her. Highgarden was very different from Casterly rock. We had plants all around, with trees growing as tall as the towers of the castle and with vines growing on our walls. The city was not full of poverty but insted glowing with opportunity as all that lived here had well paying jobs and more than enough money to live a good life.

It didn't take long before the carriage continued its journey into the castle grounds and then stopped just as we reached the side entrance. "Announcing the arrival of Queen Rosalia Marigold Tyrell, first of her name Lady of the three kingdoms and protector of the realm!" One of the guards screamed out loud as our carriage made a complete stop. We had finally arrived.

Our door was open and the first thing I found was Nana. She was standing there so excited to see me with my wedding crown in hand more than likely unhappy with the idea of having a Lannister crow over my head. "My little rosa, look at you... so beautiful. Wait, let me just..." Nana placed over my head the green and gold crown as I just tried to balance it out over my curly hair. "There... even better... Come along my dear. Oh and you must be Joanna. haven't heard from you for a long time... glad you are back in the family. Hope you find yourself welcomed in our home," Nana took my hand as Anna joined us as we came into the castle seeing all of the beautiful tapestries around. I couldn't stop looking at it. Oh how I had missed my home.

 Oh how I had missed my home