Marky Mark Say What

Start from the beginning

"Maaarrrkkk," you pouted, "Tell me pleasseeee."

"You will find out when everyone else does," he said, getting up from his chair.

"And when is that going to be?"

"Tonight at dinner."

"Dinner?"

Mark nodded as he took your, now empty, coffee mug and put it in the sink.

"Do you enjoy springing things on me all the time?" you asked him.

"Actually yes," he said, "I love surprising you because you get all happy afterward. You're like a puppy or something."

"Thanks? I think?" You laughed a little.

"Well, I have to go to JYP for a bit to finalize some things. I'll come back to pick you up before dinner around like..." Mark thought for a moment, "...8:00?"

"Sounds good," You replied, standing up.

"Cool," Mark was about to walk away, but he turned back around, "Oh, and don't forget about tomorrow!"

Tomorrow? What's tomorrow? You wracked your brain trying to remember what in the hell he could be talking about.

"Oh yeah! Tomorrow!" You exclaimed.

"You forgot, didn't you?" Mark crossed his arms and shook his head disapprovingly.

You frowned and nodded. Mark chuckled and came a little closer to you.

"Ohh, Y/N," Mark cupped your cheeks in his hands, "What am I gonna do with you?"

"You're gonna love me forever, right?" you asked, pouting a bit.

Mark squeezed your cheeks together, making you giggle. "Of course."

You hugged Mark tightly. He hugged you back instantly, as usual, but you don't really feel like letting go. You kind of just want to stay here, like this for a little bit.

"Do you promise?" You whispered against his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Do you promise?" you said a little louder.

"Promise to love you forever?" he asked, a little taken aback.

You nodded, and he only hugged you tighter.

"Aw, Y/N," he rubbed your back soothingly, "Yes. Of course. I promise."

You knew this would be his response, but you just had to hear it. With everything going on in your life, you had to be reminded of the one person you can always count on. You two remained like this for a few more seconds.

"Hey," Mark broke the hug to take a look at your face, "Are you alright?"

You gave him a soft smile. "When I'm with you, always."

Mark smiled at you and hugged you again, only shorter this time.

"So, about the thing that's tomorrow that you FORGOT ABOUT..." Mark reminded.

"Oh shit, yeah, sorry," You murmured, scratching your head.

"The concert. The Got7 concert that you said you wanted to come to...?"

"OH YEAHHHHHH."

Mark chuckled. "Well, it's tomorrow. You have VIP and stuff so you have to come a little early if you want to see us backstage."

"Ooooh, I'm excited."

"Oh, and also, I don't want you coming all by yourself. Maybe you should bring your friend."

HIS EYES ON YOU *smut warning*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara