Spanking & Beer

Everyone sat in a circle. The order was Mark, You, BamBam, Yugyeom, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, and JB. Jaebum chugged a bottle of beer to use for the game, and placed it in the center. 

"It was Jackson's idea, so he can go first," Jaebum suggested. 

"Alright," Jackson said, gripping the bottle on the floor. 

He spun it pretty fast, and everyone watched the bottle. Of course, it landed on you. 

"Y/N," Jackson said, grinning, "truth or dare?"

He wouldn't start anything troublesome, would he? You don't know him well enough yet to figure that out. You don't think he would say anything, then again, he knows too much. You thought for a moment, while everyone stared at you. 

"It's not that deep, y/n, " Jinyoung said, with a slight chuckle. 

You know what he means. You shouldn't be overthinking this. It's just a game. 

"Truth," you finally replied. 

Jackson smirked at you, and it seems like he already had a truth ready for you. 

"Who is your favorite member of GOT7?" He asked. 

That's it? That was what you worried about? The answer is so easy and obvious. 

"You can't pick Mark," Jackson added. 

"That's not fair!" You exclaimed. 

"Just pick!" 

Mark chuckled a little bit at smiled at you.

"Just pick your second favorite member," Mark said reassuringly. 

This isn't good. BamBam, Yugyeom, Jaebum, and Jackson were watching you intently. Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Mark were watching you as well, but much less intense. If you say Jackson, everyone's going to wonder why. If you say Jaebum, Yugyeom and BamBam may get upset. Who are you kidding? People are going to be upset no matter who you pick. You're just going to have to chose your words wisely. 

"My favorite changes every time i see you guys,  to be quite honest." You reply. 

"Who's your favorite today then?" Jackson pressed. 

"Uh, I guess it would have to be... Yugyeom today," you answered. 

Yugyeom smiled widely and winked at you. You grinned and looked at the ground. You did not want to look at BamBam right now, or JB for that matter. 

"Why Yugyeom?" Jaebum asked, curiously. 

You looked up at him and saw his jaw protruding a little bit. You know he's angry. 

"She doesn't have to explain why," Yugyeom said with a chuckle. 

"I want to know why," JB snapped. 

"Because he's younger than me and I see him as a little brother, " you lied. 

Yugyeom frowned slightly, and Jaebum calmed down. BamBam perked up a little. 

"My turn," BamBam said, taking the bottle. 

He spun it around, and it ended up landing on Jackson. 

"Jackson, truth or dare." BamBam said. 

"Dare, " Jackson replied without hesitation. 

"I dare you to kiss Jinyoung!"

"Hey, no kissing dares."

"They are allowed! You picked dare, so just do it!" 

"I'm not kissing a guy. I'd rather kiss y/n."