s i x - seen

Warnings:

J A C K 

I sighed, driving away from the spot Zach had requested of me to take him to. Today I had made some bold moves, and I was proud of myself for it. I'm never like that, but today was different.

It was almost as if there was something in me, telling me it was the right thing to do. I didn't know for sure if he would appreciate the bold moves I had made today, but I did know one thing for certain.

He would be there again tonight, and he would throw the tube of lipstick.

¤
t h i r d p e r s o n

That night, 6:00 rolled around eventually. Jack had sat on his bed, waiting for so long to be able to go to the place he was the night before. He didn't know why, but all he wanted to do was see the boy. He wanted to see Zach.

He looked at his clock for the millionth time that evening, shooting up from his spot and heading over to his closet. He grabbed a simple white hoodie and threw it over his hear, pairing it with his checkered vans and the black jeans he had already been wearing.

He grabbed his phone off his bed and launched down the stairs, grabbing his skateboard that was resting by the door. "Bye mom!" he yelled out, leaving before he could even hear a response. He layed his skateboard down and got on it, skating along to the place he had been the night before.

When Jack had gotten to the ditch, he got off of his board. He walked the rest of the way down, the browning leaves crunching underneath his feet. He looked around, noticing that Zach wasn't there just yet. He sat being a tree, waiting for the boy to arrive.

it had been 10 minutes and the boy had gotten tired of waiting. So, he picked up his board and began skating, doing tricks all along the ditch.

He did that for a while, letting the reason he was there slip his mind. He laughed as he did his tricks, falling, getting up, he was having fun. And it wasn't until he heard something fall, that he realized he missed Zach.

He swiftly got off of his board and turned his head to where the noise had come from. He saw the familiar tube of lipstick laying in the dirt. He looked up to see that Zach's back was facing away from him. But just by the way he was breathing Jack would tell he was crying.

¤

sorry this is short, just wanted to get something out there like I had promised. I apologize if it's bad, writig on my phone isn't very entertaining to me

WC: 471

watch ~ billie eilish