1.1

Kendall, Kylie, and I arrived in Los Angeles. We talked about what we do for a living. Kendall is a model and constantly travels. Kylie is now a  businesswoman and newly pregnant.

"Katie, what are you gonna do since you finish college?" Kylie asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I have a YouTube channel mostly because I needed to pay for rent."

"How many subscribers do you have?" Kendall asked.

"Almost 1 million,"

"Holy crap," Kendall said.

"I might have seen a video of yours. I have to check,"

"I watched yours and different from others. I like it,"

"Thank you, baby,"

"Kendall, you and I are the only children without children," (A/N: Khloe is pregnant around the same time as Kylie was)

"Oh my god! We are! But I babysit whenever I'm in town,"

"I would too, but I do want kids one day,"

"I understand that I'm waiting for the right man,"

"We can go out and look, Ken!"

"Oh my god, yes! I can invite some of my friends to introduce to you. Some of the girls will love you! Kylie, isn't Harry, Louis, and Liam from 1D in LA right now?"

"I believe so, text Harry," Kendall goes on her phone and text Harry Styles.

"Who was your first concert?"

"It was 1D before now and I had the 'VIP ticket.' I was offered it and I was like, sure,"

"Wait, so you actually met all of them?" Kendall asked.

"In 2012 (A/N: I'm making this part up,)"

"How was it? Did one flirt with you?" Kylie asked

"I knew Harry even though he was dating Nadine, but Zayn was with Perrie (Edwards) at the time. Liam was dating this girl name at that time. But the whole thing was great! I might have a picture with them,"

"I would see you and Harry or you and Louis date," Kendall said.

"Wow, you would let Katie date Harry?" Kylie asked Kendall.

"If Katie and Harry truly love each other, I would," she winks at me.

"That's sweet, but I'm currently just looking right now,"

"When we go out tonight, some of my girlfriends will be there and some of my guy friends will too. You can start from there," Kendall said.

"Guys, we're home!" we look and see the Jenner house. I see it's only 2 in the afternoon. We pull into the driveway. There are a few cars here. Once the car is off, I get out and start grabbing my suitcases. Once I got my suitcases I  shut the trunk. Kendall, Kylie, and I walk up the driveway.

"I'm nervous for some reason," I said.

"We got your back. You'll be fine, trust me," Kendall said. I take a breath and we go into the house. No one is in the kitchen.

"They must be out back," Kylie said. I set my stuff in the living room and we walk to the backyard. I see my sisters, nieces and nephews, and my mom. Kendall and Kylie walk in first.

"Kenny and Ky, where is she?" I walk from behind them. Everyone looks at me. Little kids started running towards me. The kids hug me and I almost fell.

"Ok, let's not trip her," Kourtney walks and gets the kids off me. "Kourtney, your oldest sister," she hugs me. I hug her back.

"Katie, nice to meet you," Kourtney sees her kids acting up. She goes and starts parenting. Kim and Kayne come up.