2.1

Mom and I go back to her place. We sit in the kitchen. "Once I upload the video, which will take hours, you want me to do what?"

"I want you to be as honest as possible. Once it's up, everyone in the world will watch it. Every talk show wants to interview you and our family for our reactions. Once you're out, the paparazzi will be at you more. One last thing, if you want to be on the show and need a manager, let me know. I can help you manage everything for you for free!" that is very helpful.

"I was looking for a manager anyway, you're hired!" mom and I laugh. "And I would love to be on the show to be with my family and to help my success," mom nods and agrees with me.

"Next week, the show will be up and starting. I was also invited to Spider-Man: Homecoming premiere in Los Angeles by my friend Liza Koshy this week,"

"It's in a few days, get your video up before then to get more seen," I nod. 

"I should probably let Liza know that I'm in Los Angeles right now and that my new video will be a surprise to her," I said getting my phone out.

"You can tell her you're a Jenner," I smile.

"Thank you!" I text Liza:

Me: hey lizzzzzzzza I have 2 tell u somethin'

Lizzza: kaaaaaaat waz up?

Me: im in Los Angeles right now!

Lizzza: now imma glad ur here but y?

Me: I finally met my family!

Lizzza: Kris Jenner ur mama😂😂😂

Me: how'd u kno?

Lizzza: wait...ur not kidding!!

Me: yea **inserts pics of  Kendall, Kylie and I**

Lizzza: omfg I know a Kardash-Jenner🤩🤩

Me: yeah, imma upload a vlog before the spider-man premiere for you to see :)

Lizzza: just for me, right?🤩

Me: always ❣️

"How did she take it?" Mom asked.

"She was very excited that she knows a Kardash-Jenner now. Liza and my best friend Jennifer in NY are my real friends. Liza and I met at Vidcon a year ago. She is an amazing friend,"

"I'm glad you have a few friends like that," I smile.

"Me too. Can we take a selfie for my vlog?" I asked. Mom nods and gets behind me for the selfie. I ope my camera and take a selfie. "Thanks. I'm going to work on the vlog," I tell her.

"I'll help you find an outfit for the premiere," Mom said.

"That would be great, thanks," Mom goes on her phone and walks off. I go to the room I'm staying in and sit on my bed with my camera out. I started recording more for the vlog.

I finished in ten minutes. Mom walks in.

"Hey, I have some dresses coming in ten minutes," 

"Can I invite Liza?" I asked.

"yes," I smile. "Thank you!" I text Liza:

Me: lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza

Lizzza: yusss?

Me: wanna help pick my dress for the premiere at my mom's house?

Lizza: Going to Kris Jenner's house is on my bucket list, ofc!