Chapter 22: Taken

Start from the beginning

We transformed and flew off to town. We got in the car and drove off to Bella's school. As we rode, I held her hand. She smiled. "Blaze have you talked to Kyle?" She asked. "Not since the day you slept with him." I said. "I thought you were gonna let it go?" She asked. "I did. I just don't know if I can still be his friend." I said. "Best friend. He's still a good person. I'm the one who asked him to fuck me." She said. My eye twitched. "Don't say that." I said. "Say what?" She asked, curiously. "That he fucked you. That's just gonna piss me off again." I said, as I sat back in the seat. Angel pulled up to the schoolhouse. "Oh, is Daddy jealous?" She asked, as she opened the door to get out. I grabbed her hair and pulled her back. "Keep on trying me Angel." I said, with a smirk. "You won't do shit." She said. I ripped her shirt a bit. She gasped. "Are you serious?!" She cried.

"You started it." I said, as I got out. She growled at me then got out. We headed inside and I looked around. There were a lot of kids running around in there. Angel walked up to the front office and began to speak Italian. She said Bella's name. So did the woman as she and Angel had a full conversation. Angel's face scrunched up. She looked irritated. Then she walked back out the door. I ran after her. "Uh, what about Bella?" I asked. "She said that Bella was checked out earlier." She said. "Who the hell would check her out?" I asked, curiously. "I don't know." She said, as she got in the car. We drove back to the restaurant and flew home. We entered the house and saw Elsa and Anna in the living room with King and David, as they played on the Wii. "Hey Mama." King said. Angel waved at him. "Where's Bella?" Anna asked. "Elsa did you check Bella out?" Angel asked. Elsa looked at her and shook her head.

"No of course not dearie. Is she not at the school?" She asked. Angel shook her head. "Then where is she?" I asked. "I don't know. I've been stressed on lately, searching for our new house. I haven't had time to see things." Elsa said. "Anna?" I asked. "Same here. I'm sorry Blaze. We cool and everything, but I still worry about Terra." She said. "So who the hell checked her out of school?" Angel asked. "Maybe she teleported back home to see Kacey or Kyle." Anna said. "No. She and King aren't allowed to do that unless I'm with them." Angel said. She pulled out her phone and called Kacey. She hasn't seen her. We called everyone else. No where has her. Angel began to panic. So was I. Then my phone ringed. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey baby. Do you think I can speak to Bella please?" Terra asked. My heart raced. I snarled. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I shouted. Angel, Elsa and Anna looked at me.

"Oh calm down baby." Terra said. "Don't tell me to calm down. Where the fuck is my daughter Terra?!" I yelled. Angel snatches my phone from me. "Terra, I swear to God if you have her." She said, as she put it on speaker. "Or what Angel? You have something of mine, so I have something of yours." Terra said. Angel began to cry. "Terra, why are you doing this? Why do you care so much about Blaze when yo hoe ass is out getting pregnant by other dudes?!" She cried. "What I do isn't your business bitch. Give me Blaze and I'll give back Bella." Terra said. Angel cackled manically. "Terra you playing with fire bitch. Give me my baby and maybe I'll let you live." She said. "Oh Angel. You really think I'm scared of you? I guess Bella will die so soon. At such a young age." Terra said. Angel growled then handed me my phone. Then teleported. "Terra, just give us Bella." I said. "Come home to me first." She said.

"I'm not doing that." I said. "Then Bella doesn't come home." She said, then she hung up. King began to cry. I picked him up and tried to comfort him. Anna began to have a panic attack. Elsa calmed her. "Mom, is Bella not coming back?" David asked. "I don't know baby." Anna said, as she held him. Then Angel appeared with Alice in her arms. "Angel!!! Is that-" Elsa cried. "Until that bitch gives me my daughter she's not getting hers." Angel said, angrily. "Angel I don't like Terra any more than you do but we can't just kidnap-" I stopped when she glared at me. Her death stare was something fierce. Then my phone ringed. "Hello?" I asked, irritably. "Where is she?!" Terra cried. I put her on speaker. "Say what?" I asked. "Don't play dumb Blaze. Tell that black bitch to give me my baby." Terra yelled. Angel rolled her eyes. "You'll get Alice back when I get Bella. Until then, we're both gonna experience not having our daughters." Angel said, as she hung her up.