"Here you go, this one is colder" he hands me a glass and sits down beside me. To us" he holds his glass as I clink mine with his "to us" I take a sip as I watch him. He puts his glass and takes my away putting them both onto the table in front of us. He leans slowly into me sliding his hand up my neck into my hair kissing me so softly that I let out a little sound.

"Make love to me" I whispers as he pulls me closer and lays me down on the sofa. "You wanna make love here in front of the fire under the stars?" he looks so lovingly into my eyes as I just nod yes. "Won't people see us?" I look towards the edge of the balcony that over looks the city. "No one will see us baby" he sits up and speaks "Dim" all of a sudden the lights on the balcony and just inside the apartment dim so low making it look almost black with just the fire reflecting off our bodies.

"Is this OK?" he asks moving closer to me. "It's perfect" I grab the back of his head and pull him down more making our lips touch. He trails kisses all along my jaw and down my neck stopping right at the collar bone as I let out a moan not caring who hears me.

He runs his hands up under my hoodie grabbing hold of a nipple and rubbing it sofly as he sucks on my neck sending chills to all the right places.

He moves back and pulls my hoodie and t-shirt off as I take his off too so I can admire his body. As he throws our tops to the floor I rub my hand down his chest and stomach taking in the sexy view and thank the heavens for bringing this man into my life.

"Hey what you thinking?" he says as he attacks me kissing me again along my neck. "I'm thinking you better stop teasing me or I will burst out of these trouser and explode everywhere" he moves and looks into my eyes as he kisses down my chest keeping his eyes on mine. Watching him do this makes me throw my head back with pure pleasure till he reaches the band of my trousers.

"Can I?" he says with a deep voice making me look back down at him with a cheeky smirk on his face. I nod yes as he slides my trousers down slowly followed by kisses all the way down my legs till they are fully removed and thrown into god knows where.

He begins to kiss all the way back up my legs kissing the inside of my thigh as I can finally reach down and grab his hair in my hands. He kisses over my boxers where my erection is trying so hard to escape sending chills up my body as he grabs a nipple making me cry out his name.

I now know why he wanted me to come back here, he knew I'd be a melting mess and scream. I feel the cold air hit my cock as he sets it free followed by warmth as I look down seeing him sucking the tip ever so slowly sending me into heaven. He rubs his hands up my thighs and grabs hold of my ass. I left my lower body up off the bed as he swallows my cock deep.

"Sehun if you keep sucking like that I will cum" I scream out holding his hair tighter throwing my head back as he flicks his tongue around the tip sucking it harder and faster.

"Sehun please" I cry out as he let's my cock go with a pop before lifting my legs up as he now licks my asshole all the way up to the tip of my cock. "Fuck" I cry out grabbing and holding my legs up as he licks my opening again before slipping his tongue inside my warmth sending me nearly over the edge.

"You taste so good baby" he growls as he now sits up stroking his long hard cock looking down at me "Your so beautiful Luhan, you know that" he falls forward kissing me as I wrap my legs around his waist like some crazed animal and start to kiss him with hunger.

I feel his cock tease my opening as I lift my hips up to him trying to get him inside me but failing again. "Sehun please, I can't take it anymore" just as the words come out of my mouth I feel his hard pulsing cock slide slowly into me making me wince as he begins to kiss me.

He slowly pushes in further stopping when he is fully inside me. Looking up into his eyes I feel like I really am falling for him and right now isn't the time to tell him so I bite my lip and close my eyes enjoying his cock deep within me.

"look at me baby please, I want to see your eyes as I make love to you" he whispers as he locks his eyes with mine and starts to move slowly at first making me adjust to his amazing cock.

"Oh Luhan you feel so good baby" he starts to move faster as I grab hold of his arms that are holding him up as he slides in and out making precum drip down my cock to my balls.

He sees my precum and runs his finger along it then wiping it along his lips before licking them. "mmmmm that's my baby" he grabs my legs and holds them up making him get deeper as he starts to go faster and faster  making me grab the cusion trying to hold on as he makes me his.

He falls down on my kissing me with passion as I wrap my arms around his shoulders digging my nails into his back making him growl in my ear.

The only sound that fills the balcony is the sound of his body slapping against mine. I throw my head back looking up at the stars as I feel myself get close.
"Luhan cum for me baby" he says through gritted teeth as he pounds me harder. I begin to tighten around his cock making him growl even more as i explode hot cum between our bodies screaming his name as I ride out my orgasam. He continues pounding me till he finally pulls out and sprays his cum all up my body turning me on even more seeing his sexy animal like stare as he releases his hot thick cum all up my body before he leans back down for a kiss.

"Fuck baby" he leans his forehead against mine as we both catch our breaths. "Your so beautiful" he lays on me making me cry out "Sehun don't do that we are covered in cum" he continues to kiss my neck sending a message to my cock wanting more. "Baby it's only cum we can wash it off" he sits up and pulls me up from the sofa and carrys me onto the apartment kissing me the whole time as I wonder how he manage to get me into the bathroom with dim lights and me blocking his view.

Putting me down on the floor he reaches into the shower turning it on. "Are you sore baby, did I hurt you" he moves my hair away from my face again as I lean in and kiss him "Just a little bit, I guess I just need to get use to it" I wink at him as he grabs two towels and reaches for my hand. "Let's get cleaned up" he steps inside pulling me into the shower and closing the glass door.

I catch him with his back to me making me move closer running my hands up his back as I lean closer kissing his shoulders  as he looks over them at me. "Wanting more are we?" he turns to face me pulling me into him as the water falls down his body making me melt at the sight. I can't belive I am this lucky having this sexy man as mine.

"Ready for round two he smiles as he grabs my cock in his hand making me jolt from the quick touch." You're gready tonight" I tease him as I kiss along his jawline making him slip his hands down my back over the hump of my ass as he picks me up pressing me against the glass.

I smother him in kisses as he slides me down onto his cock again. I grab on to the walls as he moves me up and down on his cock faster this time and harder.

"Sehun, oh my god" I scream out as his cock slams against my spot. "Your ass is amazing" he shouts as he begins to lose control and puts me down making me turn by back to him. He grabs my hips and slides back inside me as I balance my body against the wall as he moves harder and deeper into me. "I'm gonna cum baby" he growls as I explode all over the glass of the shower while he pumps me faster and harder before exploding deeply into me.

I feel soft kisses up my back as he takes  his cock out of my ass and turning me around to face him. "I can't believe you are mine" he puts his finger under my chin lifting my face up so he can lean down and kiss me before we wash our bodies of all our cum.

Once we are washed we decide to snuggle on the sofas again out by the fire drinking champagne and enjoying the beautiful stars in each others arms ....

❤️C ❤️

Love Cclay2020
X