Chapter 7

(Y/N'S) POV

I sat there and listened to them hurry back into the nest, so I followed them. When I heard them stop and turned to me with some gasps, I guess the new people haven't seen another Nightfury before. "Hiccup is that another Nightfury?!" A girl asked and she sounds shocked and excited at the same time even with what's going on at the moment.

"Yes Astrid she is but how was she not controlled by the alpha?" Hiccup asked himself. "Well she might be deaf and also the reason why she looks do stupid!" I heard a rude boy said and turned to him. At the moment I'm not using my echo location and just followed the boys voice as I chased after him just to scare him, but I didn't know he went behind a wall that I now just crashed into.

I stand up and shake my head a little because that really hurts then I heard another boys voice and he sounds worried and a bit excited? "Hiccup, I think she's blind." The boys said. "You might be right and it might also explains why the alpha didn't control her because you need both sight and hearing for it to work!" Hiccup said and starting to get excited at the plan he's thinking of. "And with one of those things taken away then it won't work at all!"the same boy said/added.

I looked up when I heard foot steps coming to me and the scent of Hiccup coming closer to me, then I felt his hand gently on my nose as he talks. "Let's get Toothless back, together."

I purred in response then let him get on my back and lead me around the nest and all the way to the baby dragons are, for the others to ride which this is going to be interesting and funny at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Phoenix here! Now I know that I haven't added a new chapter to this story well it's because I've been busy. I was accepted to Coastal Alabama college and I've been studding to pass an ASVAB test so that I could go into the Navy. Also I have a few shout outs for the people that encourage and like my story. AzushiSatsubishi, Rosetail29, keshalol0610, faithconabear. I would also like to tell Horsecatlover16 thank you for liking my colt and that he's a hand full at the moment lol. Also Samthemonster you have to be patience sometimes when it comes to books like these because I have my own life and so does everyone else and will keep writing the stories when they have time and not busy, like today I have a little bit of time before I have to go back to my life and I'm just saying and not being mean about it. So that's it for today and have a good day or night! Phoenix out!