▶︎𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎◀︎

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛
_______________

_______
𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...
_______

█]1%

███]13%

█████]24%

███████]36%

██████████]43%

██████████████]52%

█████████████████]65%

███████████████████]95%

█████████████████████•100%

_________
▶︎𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗◀︎
▫︎ 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 ▫︎
_________

______
𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...
______

_________
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍
_____________________________
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎
___________________
𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:
▶︎𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜◀︎
___________________
Inko had finally given birth to her new green haired angle.
"I-I'll name him I-izuku!"inko cried softly cried to the doctor.
"You'll be come a handsome man when you grow up izuku"inko mumbled to izuku under her breath.

"I-I can't believe I'm a dad!"the winged man said as he had tears in his eyes.
______________________
(Yes this is a InkoxHawks for plot reasons
٩( ᐛ )و )
______________________
___[Le Timeskip by 4 years]_____
[Izuku 4 years old]
______________________
"Hey kacchan are you excited to see what our quirks are today!?!" A green haired boy questioned his friend excitedly.

"You bet izuku!"a blond haired boy replied to his friend.

As the two walked with their parents to the quirk doctor they talked about all the cool quirks they might get with smiles plastered on both their faces.

-At the quirk doctor-

"Ok so it looks like izuku here will be getting a quirk. It's a level S quirk which is a very rare and strong quirk that means." the doctor told inko.

"As for katsuki, he will also be getting a quirk. It's a level A not as strong and not the rarest but it's up there. I don't know what quirks they'll exactly get but all we can do is wait and see. their quirks will develop this week and since their strong quirks and dangerous I recommend giving them a week long break from school." the doctor told the 2 parents.

-2 days later-

"Mom.... my backs hurting a lot."izuku said with tears in his eyes do to the pain.

"Oh izuku lay in bed ok maybe it will help I'll get the Advil."inko said scrambling to find the Advil.

"O-ok I-I'll be in bed..."izuku sad quietly.

-in Izuku's room-
•Izuku's POV•

Tears started to flood my eyes the pain was getting worse and worse even after my mom gave me the Advil. It soon started to feel like someone slowly cutting my back. I started to sob in my pillow the pain was starting to get unbearable. Until it felt like someone was ripping my back open. I let out a blood curdling scream. I curled myself into a ball crying and screaming tears flooding my eyes.