Chris: who goes to libraries anymore? Or has one in their house?

Wyatt: rich people I guess.

Wyatt and I looked around on the book shelves. I noticed a book and pulled it out.

Chris: Wyatt, look at this.

Wyatt walked over to me and read the title out loud.

Wyatt: "Witches, Warlocks, and Supernatural Phenomenon." So?

Chris: why is there a supernatural book in this place?

Wyatt chuckled at me.

Wyatt: Chris, supernatural books aren't uncommon. Especially cheap rip offs like that. They never get anything right anyway. They all say we stir potions in huge pots and wear pointy hats.

I opened the first page and read it out loud.

Chris: "Those who wish to seek the supernatural, must first believe that they walk among us."

Wyatt: oh boy. Chris, we know they walk among us. We're witches.

Chris: this book seems quite convincing.

Wyatt: are you seriously reading about if supernatural creatures exist when you literally teleported in here and I'm lighting the room with a ball of light that came from my hand?

I looked at Wyatt and rolled my eyes.

Chris: no, I mean this book was written by someone who actually knows a lot about the supernatural. Look at this page. It's a picture of a witch and an angel. A whitelighter.

Wyatt: that is a little odd.

Chris: whitelighters aren't that well known in the mortal world. How did the author know about them?

Wyatt: who wrote it?

Chris: it doesn't say.

I put the book back and took out another one .

Chris: look at this.

I read the title.

Chris: "Supernatural Alchemy."

Wyatt: oh brother.

We heard a loud crashing noise come from outside the room, followed by some screams. I looked up at Wyatt with a worried expression. Wyatt had the same expression on his face.

Wyatt: put that book back. Let's find out what that noise was.

I put the book back and orbed out of the room with Wyatt.

Piper's POV

I'm pacing around the living room. I shouldn't have let Wyatt and Chris go to the party. It's too dangerous for them out there. I should go get them.

Leo: Piper, calm down. They are fine. They're witches after all.

Piper: I know, but they are still my children and I worry about them.

Melinda: how about we stop worrying about Wyatt and Chris and start playing dress up. I'm already in my princess dress, but I don't see you guys in your outfits.

Piper: sorry sweetie. We are having a hard time focusing right now.

I heard the front door open and close. Phoebe ran into the living room.

Piper: Phoebe! You don't live here anymore, you could knock.

Phoebe: sorry, but this is an emergency.

Piper: uh, Melinda, could you go-

Melinda: I know when you want to talk about demon stuff. I'm leaving.

She left the living room.

Piper: what?

Phoebe: I think Peyton had a premonition.

Piper: your kids have active witch powers?

Phoebe: I didn't think so, but Peyton drew a picture of our family with a dark cloud behind us. When I asked her why the dark cloud, she just said she drew what she saw in her mind. Doesn't that sound like a premonition to you?

Piper: I guess. But she's seven years old. They all have wild imaginations.

Leo: I think we should take Phoebe seriously. A normal kid has a wild imagination. A magical kid has premonitions, especially one who's mother has them.

Phoebe nodded.

Piper: alright, well, what could this dark cloud mean?

Phoebe: I was thinking a demon attack of some sort. I don't know why the cloud would be a factor.

Piper: unless the demon has the power to create fog or dark clouds, as a distraction.

Phoebe: Leo, have you ever heard of demons like that?

Leo: well, there a multiple demons that create clouds. Some do it as a distraction, some clouds have a poison gas in them. It really depends on the demon.

Piper: well we should find this demon and fast. I don't want Peyton's drawing to come true.

We headed to the attic.

Melinda's POV

Mom and my aunts are always talking about demons. Whenever I'm in the room they force me out as well. I entered my room. I decided to play on my iPad. As I was about to grab it I heard a loud noise, followed by screaming. I looked around my room. I yelled out into the hallway.

Melinda: anyone there!?

There was no answer. The screams got louder. I didn't know what was going on.

Melinda: Mom!

Mom, dad, and aunt Phoebe were about to head to the attic when they came to me standing in my doorway.

Piper: Melinda, what's wrong?

Melinda: I don't know. I'm hearing screams but I can't figure out where they are coming from.

Mom and Dad looked at each other.

Leo: what happened before the screams?

Melinda: there was a loud noise. I don't know where though.

Phoebe: why would she hear a loud noise and screams that aren't anywhere near her?

Piper's POV

I looked up suddenly. The answer popped into my head. Future Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda gave us the answer years ago.

Piper: it isn't Melinda who's hearing them, it's Wyatt and Chris.

Leo: that's right. They're connected.

Melinda looked confused. Hopefully she won't ask for awhile.

Phoebe: what's happening with Wyatt and Chris?

Piper: I don't know. But we'd better find out.

Leo grabbed Phoebe's and my hands and orbed away, followed by Melinda.

••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading! Please like and comment!