trust.

Steve and Stiles ran across to the other side of the bridge, and put a listen com on a window so they could listen in. They were specking a different language and Stiles didn't have a clue what they were saying.

"How come when we are always on mission the bud guys speck a different language?" Stiles whispered.

"Probably because of the fact there from a different side of the world." Steve amused.

They carried on listening in until they heard movement. Stiles panicked and pulled him and Steve away.

"I know what there planning on doing." Stiles said, walking away.

"What?" Steve asked.

"There gonna shoot people!" Stiles said, like it was obvious. Steve made a sarcastic movement and they carried on.

"On my mark." Steve said.

"3"

"2"

"1"

They then began to shoot. Stiles and Steve ran over to the main window and this is where Stiles' part came in.

"You remember?" He asked. Stiles nodded before making a blast form in his hand, hovering above the palm. Steve then threw his shield in the air and Stiles shoot the blast at it, which sent it flying in and breaking the windows.

They jumped in and looked around. Batroc kicked Steve in the stomach and he fell back. Stiles caught him and he saw Batroc running. Stiles then ran in front and Steve came began him grabbing his shield.

"Natasha, Batroc on the move, circle round to Rumlow and find the hostage's." Steve ordered. No answer. Stiles tried.

"Natasha?" Stiles asked. Nothing Batroc then pushed Stiles out they way and began to strike at Steve. Steve got pushed back and Batroc went to kick, where no boy's like to be kicked. Steve looked up, relived and then got up.

"I thought you were more than just a shield..." Batroc said. Steve then removed his helmet, and threw it the Stiles. Stiles caught it and then smiled, sitting down and enjoying the show they were about to put on.

Steve began to strike and Batroc fought too. They both were sending kick's, punches in all different ways. Stiles kind wished he had popcorn right now. Stiles began to get bored, so decide to end it. He had recently learned that he could move things with his magic so it would become very helpful on what he was about to do.

Stiles glowed his hand and as Batroc was going in for a kick in Steve's head, Stiles grabbed the leg with his magic. He then threw him into a wall and knocked him out, slightly. Steve tunred, panting and Stiles smiled, sheepishly .

"I got board." He said, honestly. He was begin to get up but Stiles didn't notice and was about to punch him until, Steve rammed him into a door and into the computer room, completely knocking him out. Stiles then walked in, looking down shocked.

"Well this is embarrassing." She said as she continue to type.

"What on earth are you doing?" Stiles asked, walking over to help Steve up. They both walked over, side by side.

"Backing up the hard drive! It's a good habit to get into." She exclaimed.

"Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?" Steve asked, standing next to her and watching the big screen.

"Your saving saving S.H.I.E.L.D intel." Stiles said, putting a hand in his hair.

"Whatever I can get my hand's on." She replied.